Chapter 14: one year, one hell of a ride

It's been a year. The babies are now a year and 5 months old. They can walk. Raven can talk and Dillon has gotten better with signing. Tomorrow..I get married..to Sean..he has Dillon and I have raven. Mark found a sweet woman that adores raven and accepted what has happened with the whole thing. Her name is Emily. She is a wedding planner, that's how she met mark. My mom is on jail along with Sean's ex.

"How are you feeling?" Emily asked sitting next to me as I sat on the hotel bed. (Where sharing a room together)
"Just scared for tomorrow.." I replied.
"Don't be scared! Trust me, everything will be ok. Put it this way, you will walk down the aisle to marry the man you love." She said putting an arm around my shoulders.
"True." I said smiling. "But what-" I was caught off by Emily.
"(You're name), don't think about what if's. They don't mean anything. Everything will go great!" She said re-assuring me.

~Sean's POV~
I sat at the edge of the guest bed at mark and bobs place. It's 10pm. I'm getting married tomorrow...my mind is all jumbled up.
"Sean." My father says. I look over at him.
"Yes dad?" He sat down next to me.
"Son, the night before I married you're mother, I too was nervous but I knew one thing. I was going to marry the women of my dreams. The one that has always been there for me and has put up with my shit for years. I knew that I was going to do whatever I can to make her happy. I also knew I was going to be the best man to that women the best way I could. (You're name) is a very sweet girl. I trust her with you and I know she'll make you happy. You have nothing to worry about." He smiled at me and patted my back after saying 'get some rest son.' I told him goodnight and went to bed think of (you're name).

~next morning and in normal POV~
I was ready. In my dream dress. Emily, Sean's mom, two closest friends and I where in Sean's mom's scar. (No we didn't rent a limo..spent too much money on the wedding) our wedding was at (this is what I'm putting as what I would like for my wedding, you can change it to what you want for you're wedding.) a beautiful forest in a wide open space. Trees in a half circle, flowers lined the aisle I was going to walk in. Green benches were lined up along the sides of the flowers. Since I didn't know my father, Sean's dad walked me down the aisle. The song 'Here Comes The Bride' came on and I started to walk down the aisle after exiting a closed off area for me. (So Sean couldn't see me.) I looked up at Sean as I was walking. Damn was he handsome. Black suite and green tie.

~Sean's POV~
She looked so beautiful. I could see my father hold back tears. The (favorite flowers) she was holding made her even look more beautiful. Her dress matched her. The sun passing threw the tree leaves high above us made her glow as if the heavens were trying to say: "let's make her look even more beautiful!!" I could stop staring. As killian, mark and few other of my friends were behind me..I could hear mark softly crying or atleast trying not to. As (you're name) and my dad reached me, I took her hand..before my dad took his seat next to my mother.)..I couldn't look away.

-after the priest does the I do's-
"You may now kiss the bride." Said the priest. I gladly kissed her so gently and with much passion, it's as if I kissed her for the first time. Her lips felt so soft against mine.

Normal POV~ I'm now Sean's wife..I felt so happy..I almost cried. I now know, my life will be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that?
Good? Bad?
What would you like to have in the next chapter!? Let me know by leaving a comment! X3
Thanks for reading!