My Heart Is Yours (pt 2)

Start from the beginning

"This is nice, I am glad we decided to do this," Jin says laying his head against the younger's shoulder while Namjoon had an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah, we should do this maybe once a month." The elder hums and steals some fries. Namjoon glared at Jin and then stole a chicken nugget.

Jin immediately gasped and slapped Namjoons chest.

"That was mean." He mumbles.

"You started it." Namjoon smiles and looks at the pink sky as Jin starts standing up.

'Should I do it now?' He wondered and looked at Jin who was walking to the garbage to throw away his trash. Namjoon put his hand in his pocket and twirled the ring.

"You look pale." He turns and stood up too to take a deep breath.

"Just, bare with me." Jin tilts his head and watched Namjoon slow his breathing a bit. "Jinnie we met almost a year ago and we had hardships, we fought, and screamed at each other but we stayed in love. I remember when you would say you were forever alone but I know that has changed, you are the one for me and I am the one for you. I know we have been fighting recently but who cares, that was in the past. The present is now and for the future, I want a ring on our fingers." Namjoon went onto his knee took Jin's mother's ring out, which he only change a little. "Will you marry me?" Jin's eyes widened and he stepped back for a second.

"You're serious?" Namjoon nods. "Just give me a second." He said waving his eyes, the younger rolled his eyes.

"Jinnie? What do you say? Wanna get married?" Namjoon asked standing up to turn Jin towards him.

"Joonie." Jin jumped on the younger and cried.

"Is this a yes?" He whispered hugging the male on him.

"God yeah, put it on!" Jin watched Namjoon slowly put the ring on his finger.

"That is what Mina gave to me by the way, I changed it slightly with something special hidden but it's all your mothers." Jin squealed and kissed the younger roughly.

Namjoon carefully went down to the ground with the elder on his lap and kissed him harder.

Jin backed up and pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you so darn much." He whispered and pecked the youngers nose.

"I do too and we got 2 more hours until it's 8, what do you want to do for our first event as fiancé's?" Jin sits back, caressing Namjoons cheek softly before his hand goes down to trace an outline of his jawline.

"Well we already ate and we got 2 hours. What if we painted?" Jin says. Namjoon hummed and starts thinking.

"You can't imagine how I am feeling right now though, you are my second half and I want to cry cause you are never leaving me but I won't. I won't cry, cause I am going to say I usually top." Jin chuckles.

"I'm yours until the day we die, so good luck." The elder said and stands up.

"Let's go silly." Namjoon chuckles and pushed Jin forward.

"HEY!" The younger smiled widely at the elder who scoffed and went to the car.

Once the two were inside, Namjoon started driving to a place he has been saving for the right moment.

Jin frowned not knowing where them two were but the weird feeling of a ring on his finger took everything away.

'I am getting married! Me? It's crazy and to such an amazing and understanding guy. When did I get so lucky? I have had people kidnapped, drugged, murdered, raped. I have done unspeakable things to people, never sexual but with knives. It's slightly shocking that Namjoon still loves me even with all our bullshit. Has he even killed someone with his own hands?' Jin looked at Namjoon and shifted slightly.