Cops

"YOU BITCH." Taehyung yelled and walked in.

"Go away Taehyung, I just literally warning you." Jungkook snapped with his gun still pointed at the elder.

"No, just earlier today, you said you loved me. Allow me to love you now." The younger let out a series of growls but put his weapon down and went back to laying in his bed.

Taehyung sighs, taking off his shoes to go under the cover so he could get behind Jungkook just to then prop himself up by using his elbow.

"Can I see your hands?" Jungkook shakes his head and keeps his hands close to his chest. "Kookie it wasn't your fault he pulled the gun out on you. You could have died."

"I would have rather died than him. He had a family-".

"So do you." Taehyung rushed. "You have Yoongi, Namjoon, Soyeon, and now me and my gang."

"He had a baby though," Jungkook mumbled.

"Okay well imagine if you had a child, you wouldn't have wanted to get shot, and I know for a fact you would never pull out a gun on someone unless you had too. He was in the wrong and everyone here is ready to help you and the cop's family. Now can I see your hands?" Jungkook mumbles out a string of curse words while he turned around and cutely showed his bloody hands.

Taehyung smiles and interlocked both his hands with Jungkooks.

"You are going to be okay Kookie, so why don't you take a shower. I will stay right out here." The younger nods and slowly moves out of the bed.

"C-Could you uh c-come in w-with me?" Taehyung got out of bed and actually lifted Jungkook up to then set him on the toilet seat once he entered the bathroom.

"You'll be okay." The elder reassures as he turned on the shower.

"I will be okay," Jungkook utters and stares at his hands. "Do you think if I didn't react, I would be dead right now?" Taehyung takes off his shirt and then gets onto his knees so he could meet Jungkooks wide doe-like eyes.

"Yes, I think he would have shot you, possibly killed if you didn't react." He nods.

"I still don't know if I did the right thing?"

"Kook, you would have left your sister alone. Soyeon would have been utterly devastated. You survived for her. The cop chose what to do and he chose to pull out a gun on a younger male who hadn't done anything at the moment. I love you and it would have torn my heart to have heard you died, just when we said something so special." Taehyung started to tear up. "Kook I love you and you didn't do anything wrong, p-please understand t-that." More tears fell and Jungkooks shoulders slumped forward as his bloody hands went up to Taehyungs face in an attempt to wipe the tears away, but stopped when he saw the red still on his hands.

"I love you too." He whispered and then looked at the shower. "We need a shower, come on." He says softly. Taehyung gets up and the two stripped to get into the shower.

Jungkook kept his hands under the water and Taehyung stays in the back to hug him.

It was nothing sexual between them too it was a nice and loved filled moment all the way up until the shower was over.

They got out and changed into Jungkooks clothes when the youngers phone started going off.

"Hello?" He answered and immediately sat down making Taehyung worry. ".. When are they coming, or are they coming?... And they know it was me?... Fuck... Okay Yoongi, calm down... Call Namjoon I will start leaving now." Jungkook looked at his phone and then put his head in his hands.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks worriedly.

"I am being arrested. The cop must have told someone who he was meeting up with and he followed us. Saw everything but twisted the truth on me. He somehow found out my real and full name and an amber alert has just been sent out to the whole country." Taehyung stopped breathing and sat down.

"You're going to the station to turn yourself in, aren't you?" Jungkook nods.

"They would start looking for the gang I am in and soon they will find Bangtan. I have too and I trust the mafia, they will get me out but I might be in jail for a while." He sighs.

"First, I was in a coma and now this." Jungkook hears and the tone of voice from the elder made him want to cry again.

"I am so sorry Tae. I should have just stayed with you at the motel." Taehyung rubs his eyes.

"We should start leaving then." He says.

Jungkook pressed his lips together at the emotionless tone and stands up, helping the elder up too.

He didn't say anything as they walk out and to Yoongi and Jimin who were by Namjoon's office door.

"I called Namjoon. He and Jin are coming back now, same with Soyeon and Hoseok. I'm sorry this happened to you two. We are usually more careful." Yoongi says and Jimin squeezed his hand.

"It's okay, I should have listened to Tae. I know I will be fine." He smiles and puts his arm around Taehyungs waist.

"When are the four going to be here?" Taehyung asks looking at his brother.

"NamJin should be here soon and Soseok, any minute, they were already coming back from wherever when we called." Jimin answers.

"How did he know me? You erased my file?" Jungkook asks, looking at Yoongi.

"I don't have a clue, I got everything, the only way he could have found something out Kook, is from the black market or from Roza."

"Can you ask Roza? I don't think she would have, however, she has to do what is right for her mafia. With the black market, my face could have been out there and that is how he found me by tracing the fake names." Yoongi nods.

"JUNGKOOK." He sighs and turned to instantly get hit by the force they call Soyeon. "What the fuck is happening? You are getting arrested? Why? Yoongi tell me why the fuck my brother is getting arrested? You can't leave me, what about Tae? Think about your boyfriend Jungkook." She has him by his shoulders and shakes him back and forth.

"You think I want to get arrested? Hell no, but I am. You'll come and saved me." Jungkook smiles and then lifted her hair to form devil horns making them all laugh.

"Act serious." He turns and dropped Soyeon's hair while Namjoon and Jin strut over.

Jin goes to Taehyungs side like Hoseok had done earlier and Jungkook walks up to Namjoon.

"I am serious and I know you will get me out." Namjoon smiles and patted his head.

"Good thing you know people in there, they will help you get situated there and not hurt. Stay out of fights and shit, possibly get on the guards good side." He says. Jungkook nods and turns to Taehyung and drags him away a little.

"I love you and don't forget it, I am really sorry this happened." He says and then engulfed the elder in a hug.

"I love you too, stay safe." Taehyung kissed the back of Jungkooks and then hugged him tighter.

Jungkook soon breaks off the hug and hugged the rest of the gang before heading off.

He couldn't hear Taehyung crying but somehow he could feel it. It broke his heart knowing he couldn't do anything to help. Jungkook just had to keep going and after he left the garage he headed to the police station.

He immediately texted Taehyung one more time when he was down the road from the station, saying one last time, I love you and for Soyeon it was a list of things not to touch, and an I love you too.

Jungkook then broke his phone in half and as he walked to the building, he threw his phone down the sewer and walked right in.

Instantly the cops recognized him and Jungkook was pushed to the ground while being handcuffed only to be thinking one thing.

Will his friends be able to get him out in time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~