Twelve

Yeosang's POV

I don't know why but I was so attracted to Y/N. Yes she's really beautiful, but it's not because of that. It's because of how strong she is. Today is only the second day we knew her, but she's just, amazing.

"What are you thinking about? You keep staring at Y/N and San." Seonghwa asked. We were all walking to a nearby cafe since we all had a break at the same time. Lucky right? Y/N was talking with San in front of us along with the other boys as they surrounded the two and acted like little kids. "You're jealous aren't you?" 

"What do you mean?"

"You're jealous of San and Y/N"

"What? We literally just met her yesterday and I-"

"Your face is red and you're rambling. You're lying to me" 

"Curse you and your all knowing mind Seonghwa"

"Well I mean you've always done that when you're lying. We all knew you for years"

"Fine maybe I'm jealous." I replied sighing

"I knew it" Seonghwa chuckled as he watched the other boys in front of us "So what are you gonna do about it?"

"I don't know. Nothing? San seems to really like her. I feel like I wouldn't have a chance"

"Hey, you won't stand a chance if you don't try. Just give it some time and then make your decision. Become close with her and she'll definitely fall for you Yeosang."

"And this is why I go to you for advice." I laughed slightly

"Anything for a friend" Seonghwa said as we both joined the others.