Eleven

" I swear, Felix is gonna pay for that" San said hitting the table with his fist

"What exactly happened?" Jongho asked

"Well-"

"I think we should let Y/N tell them." Yeosang interrupted "It's okay if you don't want too" 

"N-No, it's fine." You took a deep breath and continued on. "I-I went to 7 different schools my whole life. My parents both passed away in a car crash the summer I was in 6th grade going to 7th. I was then adopted by my aunt who abused me for about a year. I ran away from her and moved schools every year so I didn't have to drag people into my drama. I never made friends, and I was never in a relationship. For my senior year, I moved to the same high school as Felix and his friends. I decided to trust them and try to make friends for myself since it was Senior year and we'd all be leaving anyway, but that's when everything happened. He and I started dating and then all of a sudden he stopped texting and calling me. Then the next day at school the entire school hated me and I was friendless again. Jeongin and Seungmin were the only two who might have actually cared. But I haven't talked to them in a while. After all of this happened I told myself I wouldn't get involved in anything or really trust anyone again. I'm kinda having a hard time telling you guys this too. I'm trusting you guys."

You sighed finally letting out all your worries and problems that was stuck inside you from all those years. These eight people are the only ones who know everything. You just spilled everything about your life to eight guys you just met today. 

"Y/N, we aren't like those assholes. There's no way we'd ditch you like that." San comforted as the other boys looked at you with sympathetic eyes as they still tried to comprehend everything you just said. 

"We will never leave you. We'll always be here for you. Just stay here with us, please." Yeosang said smiling slightly as he put his hand on your shoulder. 

"T-Thanks guys" You replied smiling a bit as you sniffled.

Maybe you can get through college with their help.