Six

What the hell is he doing here. I thought I left him when I came to this college. (btw after the break up you went to a college far away from him thinking you left him behind.)

"Hey Y/N, you good?" Yeosang whispered to you as the other boys started to talk shit about the boys who just walked in. This was the first time he actually talked to you. It surprised you but you were to sad and scared to question it.

You looked up and met his eyes as you tried to hold back tears.

"H-how do you guys know those dudes over there?" you say pointing over at them. 

"Them? They went to high school with us during sophomore and junior year. All eight of us somehow managed to convince our parents to move us to a different school so we could have more fun." 

"Dongcheon Highschool?" You ask quietly

"Y-Yeah, how did you know?"

"I went there for Senior year..."

"Wait really?" 

"Y-Yeah"

"Do you know them?" 

"Y-yeah I-I do..."

"Really? Are you friends with them?"

"I-I'm not friends with a-all of them. O-Only Seungmin and Jeongin."

"Really?"

"Y-yeah"

"If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened?"

"I-is it ok if I talk to you somewhere else about this?"

"Yeah of course, let's go" Yeosang said grabbing both of your bags and standing up.

"Where are you guys going? It's still early" Yunho said eating some of his food.

"Y/N and I both have dance after this. We're gonna go early." 

"Oh ok, see you guys later." Yunho said as he continued eating. 

The only was out was past the table with your ex on it. You took a deep breath and slowly started to walk past them with Yeosang. You took a quick glance at their table. Soon after you realized that was a huge mistake. 

I'm so sorry I'm leaving you guys on these cliffhangers lol. And yes I'm putting Stray Kids in this. I'm also sorry that I'm gonna make them look like the bad guys.