Chapter 42

After they had parted with Wayo and Phana, Ming drove the car back to his parents house without telling Kit since his boyfriend was sleeping soundly next to him... He knew that Kit would scold him later, but he decided to take the risk... He couldn't wait to introduce Kit to his parents who had always been wanting him to find Zo's replacement.

As soon as they had arrived at his parents' house, Ming slowly carried Kit who was still asleep inside the house and gently laid him on the chaise lounge chair that was located in the living room.

Ming's parents were surprised to see Kit... They wanted to ask who he was but kept their mouth shut when Ming gestured them to hush... They slowly crouched next to Kit on each's side and stared at the adorable Kit.

- Who is he?... Ming's mother asked in her whisper voice.

- My boyfriend... Ming replied briefly with a silly grin.

- Boyfriend?... Ming's father looked at Kit and poked his finger on Kit's dimple.

Ming's mother was doing the same too. 

- He's so cute.

- I know... but please stop poking his dimples... You will wake him up if you keep doing that... Ming scolded in a whisper.

- Too late... he's already up... Ming's father grinned as he pointed at Kit who had already opened his eyes.

 Ming's father grinned as he pointed at Kit who had already opened his eyes

- Argh!!!... Help me!!... I see ghosts!!... Kit yelled as he jumped off the chaise lounge chair in- shock.

Meanwhile the three people who had been watching Kit's sleeping, guffawed instantly when they heard that Kit had thought that Ming's parents were ghosts.
Kit didn't understand the situation he was in, and dashed for cover behind Ming who still couldn't stop laughing.

- Why are you laughing?... He smacked Ming's arm as he watched the old couple who were hugging each other as they laughed at Kit's cute reaction.

- Ming!... He's cute!... Ming's father commented whilst wiping his tears that fell because of laughing too much.

- I like him, Ming... Ming's mother walked to Kit and embraced him tightly.

Kit was surprised but after he noticed the resemblance between the old couple and Ming, he cupped his mouth in shocked.

- Welcome to our humble home, my future son in law... Ming's mother kissed Kit's cheeks and pinched those chubby cheeks lightly.

- Nice to meet you, Kit... Ming's father hauled Kit into his embrace then ruffled his hair roughly.

- Err... err... Kit stammered and he couldn't even say anything to greet the couple back... He tugged Ming's shirt and looked at him with a pout.

- I'm sorry Kit, for bringing you here without telling... but I really want you to meet them... They are my parents, Kit... Ma, Pa... this is Kit, my beautiful adorable boyfriend.

Kit bowed to them with respect then hid again behind Ming.

- Come, Kit, let's ditch Ming... I'll make you something delicious to eat while you chit chat with your Pa... Come... Ming's mother hooked one arm around Kit and the other around her husband and hauled them both to the kitchen.

- Ma!... What about me?!... Ming looked at them in bewilderment.

- You sit there and think of a way to apologize to Kit for making him scared... Ming's father said to his son sternly.

- But... but...

- No buts!... See!... You make our son in law speechless and thought that we were ghosts... so, you should sit there and be a good son... Ming's mother scolded his son.

- Pa!... Kitten!... Say something please... Ming pleaded but he was surprised to see Kit only looked at him with a lopsided smile as he followed Ming's mother.

Ming sulked and slumped himself on the chaise lounge chair... He crossed his arms on his chest and huffed deeply, feeling betrayed by his own parents... He was so sad and decided to close his eyes and took a nap to calm himself.

But before he drifted to sleep... he felt a soft kiss was planted on his chapped lips... He opened his eyes and his smile appeared as soon as he saw Kit's face peered down at him.

- Kitten!... Ming embraced the guy tightly... I'm really sorry, Kit... for taking you here unannounced.

- It's okay... I forgive you since Ma told me to do so... But next time you embarassed me in front of your parents, I definitely going to punish you... Now, come... Let's go to the kitchen and have dinner with your parents... Kit said and helped Ming to stand up before they both walked to the kitchen, with their fingers entwined.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow... if you don't want to miss an update and so you are always in the gutters.

Enjoy!!!