chapter 14: behind the scenes

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ok, for the first mission, we'll be playing pig fight. The team with the most wins, gets 50 points." The host announced.

"3, 2, 1, game start."

First round: Yeri, Eunha, Ryujin, Yuqi

The first round was quick, Yeri kicked Yuqi, causing Yuqi to fall on Eunha, making Eunha lose as well. Leaving Yeri and Ryujin. "Unnie, I'm so sorry." Ryujin apologizes and kicks Yeri off of the mat.

Second round: Mark, Soobin, BangChan, Yeeun

Yeeun, being the only girl between a bunch of gentlemen, won by default. Mark pushed Chan off, Soobin accidentally let go of his hands, leaving Yeeun to win.

Third round: Dahyun, Jin, Minnie, Taemin

Taemin decided it was a good idea to form a truce against Jin, and so he did. "Dahyun-ssi, Minnie-ssi, let's attack Jin first." Taemin calls the other players. After Jin was eliminated, the betrayal began. "Minnie-ssi, I'm so sorry." Dahyun bids her goodbye and kicked her making Minnie lose her balance. "Taemin sunbaenim, I'm sorry." Dahyun apologized to him as well, and just like that, he lost due to Dahyun's distracting and disturbing dance.

Last round: Mina, Mingyu, Sorn, Chanyeol

The JYP team was currently in the lead with 2 wins out of 4, so the winner was already pretty clear. Finally, this was the match JYP's team had been waiting for. Mingyu and Mina sat beside each other on the mat, Dahyun, Chan, and Ryujin could sense that they were eyeing each other and planning who to oust first. Mina chased Sorn down, and was blocked and pushed off by Mingyu. Chanyeol was just running in circles, he stopped for a while since his butt was burning after being rubbed against the mat, he found himself behind Mina who didn't notice he was there. He used this opportunity to kick her from the back. Mina leaned forward, but Mingyu pushed her back up. The cameras, staff, and other players may have not noticed it, but MingMin's presidents did.

"Did you see that!" Chan squealed but was shushed by Dahyun afterwards. "You saw that right?" Eunha, who came out of nowhere, sneaked into JYP's team. "Omg, unnie, you scared me." Dahyun blurted out. "Mina never included me in the MingMin fanclub, I'm mad at her." Eunha sulked. "I don't think she knows there's a fanclub. It's only between everyone aside from both of them-" Dahyun explains. "Anyways, I'm the president of the MingMin society 2020, and I declare Eunha unnie as Vice President." Dahyun says, only enough for them to hear. "Ssshhhh- it's only them three left, look." BangChan cut them off.

"Mina-ssi, I'm so sorry." Chanyeol pushes Mina, while Mina retracts and hold still to the ground. "Noooo" Mina says, barely on the mat. Mingyu made a loving and quiet move, and helped eliminate Chanyeol. Mingyu kicked Chanyeol forward, giving Mina a chance to run away from Chanyeol. Mingyu and Mina were now teaming up to eliminate Chanyeol, and he was eliminated. Now it was only Mina and Mingyu left, although JYPE was already the winner, regardless who would win this round, they were still told to continue. "Huh?" Mina asked the producer to repeat what he was saying. "Mina-ssi, Mingyu-ssi, please continue." The PD said. The look Mina and Mingyu's faces were filled with nervousness and worry. Like I've never seen two K-pop idols who were secretly dating, battle head to head, in public.

Nevertheless, they still did what they were told to do so. Except that the two weren't even rough one bit. Mina slightly kicked him, slight enough that you wouldn't even feel it. "Stop, stop." Jaesuk stops them after realizing something. "Why aren't you two fighting like how you usually do?" He asked the two, but Mina and Mingyu could only laugh. "Eyy, Mina, you literally kicked me a while ago, why are you being nice to him." Chanyeol noticed and complained, Mina apologized and chuckled. "Yah! Me too! Mingyu-ssi, you teamed up with Mina to attack me." Sorn noticed. This round wasn't really necessary since the winner was already clear, but it was still pushed through for additional screentime and funny footage. In the end, they didn't end up finishing that round since JYPE already won, and due to the high demand of the complainers.