"Stop rambling, just click on the date." Callie placed her finger on the screen, showing her girlfriend where to click. "I hate assholes, but assholes who can't keep it in their pants, are the ones I'd kill with my bare hands."

Clicking on the date, the screen showed a file together with a small picture of a male figure.

"Take paper." Arizona held out her hand as she heard Callie grab a piece of paper. "There's new information, there wasn't last month."

Birth date of the culprit: 12 January 1983
Eye color: Blue
Height: 6f.2
Reason founded guilty: rape

"That's all? No name?" Callie spoke up, a tone of irritation and anger mixed in her voice. "Who even reported the fact that Eve was-"

"Do I look like a blonde Einstein, Calliope?" Arizona tilted her head to the side, noticing Callie give her a small smile. "Exactly, I'm not."

"What are you gonna do with the information? We need more proof first before we do anything." Callie mumbled, leaning her head back on the wall, head filled with thoughts.

And so was Arizona. Looking for a way to stop all of this mess. And make an end to the thing Yvonne was carrying around in her head for so long. Although she didn't know.

Turning on the water the blonde woman held her hands under the water, scrubbing her hands and nails.

"So you're gonna stitch up my head? With a needle?" A young man around his 30's questioned, fiddling with his fingers. "I hate needles."

"Well, I don't have anything else to close up that ugly wound, so yes, with a needle." Yvonne slightly laughed, putting on a pair of latex gloves.

"It won't hurt, right? Like at all?" The man rambled, shrugging his shoulder at Yvonne.

"Not if I give you a local anesthetic?" Yvonne shrugged back, noticing the man rubbing his forehead.

"With a needle?" He piped up, looking up at Yvonne who nodded at him. "Okay, I guess."

Grabbing the syringe, the man lay down on his back staring up at the white ceiling as Yvonne placed the small needle into the wound.

"There you go," Yvonne whispered, grabbing the needle to start suturing up the wound. "Feel anything?"

"No, don't worry, do whatever you gotta do, I've screwed anyways, needles hate me since I was born, epidurals you know, my first real scare ever." He explained, trying to stay still instead of that doing the opposite.

"You're good, you can take a look if you want?" Yvonne pointed at the square mirror hanging on the wall, noticing the male admire the stitched wound on his forehead.

"I'm badass, you're amazing, thanks." The man laughed, pulling Yvonne in for a hug as she awkwardly patted his back before he walked out.

Turning back she started to clean up her stuff and took a seat at the small desk, placing her hand on the small bulging belly that was starting to show itself.

Filling in the chart for the man with his stitches, she leaned her head on her hand in concentration before she felt a small weight on top of her head which made her smile.

"Hi"

"What did I say about overworking yourself?"

"Jackson I'm 12 weeks pregnant, and not overworking myself," Yvonne answered, placing the pen down and staring up at the plastic surgeon who sat down on the side of the desk with a smirk.

"What?"

"You're stubborn, that's what." He replied, getting off the desk and taking the chart away from Yvonne. "We have something to do next week if you didn't know."

Yvonne got up from her chair, raising an eyebrow at him, and crossing her arms. "And that is?"

"Looking at some houses, you said you wanted to move out so better make work of it, no?" Jackson shrugged, walking towards Yvonne and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Uhm, I guess? Yeah, sure. I'll make time. We can do that." Yvonne nodded, moving her hair over to her right shoulder, before placing her hand on his cheek and leaning her forehead against his.

"Can we just stay like this for another half hour?"

"I have surgery in 10 but Mark is there too, so yeah, we can make that work."

And with that, love wasn't only growing inside. But it was also proved. By two people.