〘026〙

Grabbing the loose documents that were laying on the dark brown wooden table in the room of the room, Yvonne placed them in a corner

Placing the back of her hand against her slightly sweaty forehead, the blonde leaned against the wall, proud of all the cleaning she had already done.

Cleaning because something kept her awake at 3 AM. Something called pregnancy, more specifically, a baby. That she was hoping to hold in 7 months.

A boy. A girl. It didn't matter. As long as she was allowed to take care of the tiny human being. growing inside her. Her life would be complete.

"Did you know our baby is as big as a raspberry, right now?" Jackson smiled, strolling over to the blonde by her side. "And last week it was as big as a blueberry?"

Yvonne shook her head with a grin covering her lips as the feeling of adoration filled her heart.

"No, I didn't, thanks for the information update on this pregnancy, Doctor Avery." The female replied as she placed the pillows back on the bed.

"It even has a cute button nose, how adorable is that?" He awed, pointing his eyes at Yvonne who was daydreaming. "Eve?"

"Y-yeah? I'm sorry. It's just. I'm so grateful you didn't leave my side. I'm gonna be a mom." She breathed, walking towards him, staring into his eyes.

"I'll make it even better, I'm never leaving your side, not theirs either." He whispered, placing his warm hand on Yvonne's slightly bulging belly.

"The hormones are making me say this again but, I love you." Yvonne felt a blush spreading on her cheeks as she placed her hand on Jackson's cheek.

"I love you too." Looking down at the blonde female, he placed his lips on hers with closed eyes and a heart full of love.

Releasing from the person she loved, Yvonne glanced around her room, biting the corner of her mouth.  "We can't stay living with Mer, there's no place for a nursery."

Jackson released a slightly deep sigh, placing his hand on his hips, and glancing in the room as well. "Then where do you think there's space?"

Yvonne peeked up from under her lashes, knowing there was only one place left. "Your place?"

Jackson let out a small laugh before noticing Yvonne's serious face. "At my place?"

Yvonne shrugged before nodding her head at the Avery with pursed lips. "I'm becoming a mom, you're becoming a dad. Isn't that normal?"