〘031〙

"That's not the point, Calliope!" Arizona snapped

Yvonne frowned at the two women that were arguing in the middle of the hallway.

"Oh, it isn't? You wanted to start this whole thing, remember?" Callie answered.

"Your point?" Arizona asked, avoiding Callie's eyes.

Callie shook her head at her girlfriend in annoyance and slight anger.

"Did you seriously just ask what my point is?" Callie released a sarcastic chuckle. "So you wanna know my point, Arizona?"

"If you have one, then yeah." Arizona nodded her head.

Callie shrugged, crossing her arms at Arizona. "We're looking for a criminal that's probably hiding under another name, it makes no sense."

Yvonne's ears perked at the word that just left Callie's lips. The blonde pushed her chair back before walking over to the two women.

Arizona noticed Yvonne walking up before looking at Callie and nodding her head in Yvonne's direction.

"I heard the word criminal? Is something wrong here? Is someone gonna shoot me again?" Yvonne joked at the two surgeons.

Callie started laughing at Yvonne's joke before she noticed Arizona's glare and she stopped doing so.

"Aha, no, criminal? Did I say that? No, I said something like–" Callie was stopped by Arizona pulling her away by her hand.

"I'm sorry." Arizona mouthed the words to Yvonne.

Yvonne softly smiled at the other blonde.

This was the thing that confused her. Was it because she was pregnant and Arizona knew about her past.

Or was it because something was hidden from her and maybe from others as well? She didn't know but nor did she have the power to do so.

The feeling of a flutter took the attention of Yvonne as she smiled down and placed her hand underneath the bump that showed itself already.

"Hi, good evening, you look so good, the pregnancy glow isn't it?" A voice spoke up from next to her.

Turning around Yvonne smiled at the sight of April.

"Don't listen to her, Eve, you look like crap, but at least I'm honest," Christina spoke, pushing April out of the way.

"No, she looks amazing, what are you saying?" April argued, glaring at Christina and then smiling at Yvonne.