• 57

the door barged open , revealing a devilish looking vampire, his eyes like the abyss of darkness , the white surrounding his pupil was gone and replaced with black

the door barged open , revealing a devilish looking vampire, his eyes like the abyss of darkness , the white surrounding his pupil was gone and replaced with black .

his veins bulging in a crimson red tone , his fist clenched as fire emitted from it .

"son , let's not have a fight over her again . i really don't get why you're protecting her ." his father spoke in a tone rather inviting for the appearance he had .

"because i love her ." donghyuck hissed back , gripping onto yurim's wrist firmly .

"love is something you don't have ." donghyuck scolded , standing head-to-head with his father .

"well then , you've forced me to do this." the king raised up his hand , with some unusual hand movements , he sent donghyuck flying to the wall .

donghyuck's back hit the wall , the impact causing him to let out a groan of agony .

besides , he was still healing from the injury he had gotten earlier the day .

he clutched down onto the floor as he held onto his abdomen . his father didn't stop there , he continued throwing donghyuck across the room .

feeling the anger boiling inside of her , wanting to scream out all the unhappy souls out of her .

white knuckles from clenching her fist too hard, and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent, her hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent.

before the king could do any more harm to donghyuck , she slipped on the ring and controlled her powers however she wanted to .

she didn't know how to use it nor control it . however , she had to use it .

with one simple movement , an invisible hand surrounded itself around the king's neck , slowly squishing it .

pulling the king from the floor - fighting against gravity , he hovered over the floor as the feeling of clogging arose in his throat .

he coughed violently as he continuously started hitting the hand that cupped his neck , using his powers to release himself from the hold .

"h-how.." he looked up at the princess , shocked - his face turned a blu-ish pale from the choke, his eyes widened .

for sure no humans have magical powers but how did she have magic ? how did a mortal gain the powers of magical ones ?

"the worse is yet to come." she warned , hissing at the king before heading to the prince .

checking up on his well being , rubbing his back gently , hoping to ease the pain . "hyuck..."

she gently caressed his fingers, sliding his ring on his finger . "use your powers , self healing." she reminded donghyuck .

he was surprised that she knew that much about his powers even magic in general , from the clueless and vulnerable princess to one of which knew much about the magical world and its hidden treasures .

donghyuck nodded, a green glow emitted from the gemstone , circling around its master as it healed the wounds .

it was a weird and unusual sensation , he was new to this type of healing scriptures yet he did indeed find it extremely useful .

however , donghyuck was used to magic powers that were meant for harm , that could cause harm .

on the contradictory, yurim expected and wanted powers of healing or any powers of sort that'd benefit others . however , she got powers of harm , the harm she could cause could easily be levelled with the demons .

suddenly feeling a warm feeling at the nape of her neck , the sensation soon turned into one agonising pain of burning .

she grabbed onto the nape of her neck , as she fell onto the ground before donghyuck's very eyes . she screamed as the pain became inexorable.

donghyuck held onto the princess , his piercing dark eyes landed on his father who was up to his evil doings , his father punched the air , transporting the punch to her neck , making her groan in pain .

tears brimmed her eyes , gripping onto the material of donghyuck's shirt - the only thing keeping her balance .

"p-please help me.." she cried out for help , her painful cries provoking his inner anger , his anger boiled to see the girl he loved getting hurt .

" she cried out for help , her painful cries provoking his inner anger , his anger boiled to see the girl he loved getting hurt

"purple" — sohlhee ft. taeil is such a bop tho 💜