» 02

7th March 2020

7th March 2020

The princess reached her sweet eighteen , which was also the age vampires could literally eat her alive .

Vampires were not allowed to attack any humans below the age of eighteen .

It was supposed to be a happy day , it was supposed to be a day full of celebration and surprises , but instead , worried flowed throughout her body .

Her carefree life was gone , before her eighteenth birthday she had no worries , she couldn't get attacked anyways .

Her only thoughts now being of the dangers she'll be facing .

She sat at her grand bed , her big bedroom , full of riches .

However despite her riches , she was always the humble kind , she would visit the villages , asking how the villages were , checking up on them and helping them- supporting them with their needs.

She was an absolute heart of gold , many loved her , many adored her like their own child .

She didn't deserve to ... die .

»

"Princess , king is looking for you ." Jaemin , Yurim's favourite Butler , informed .

Why was he her favorite you might ask ? That's well , they basically grew up together .

Jaemin didn't come from a fortunate family , on the contradicting , he was poor . Thus , his dad served the king all day and night whilst her mother tried to make a living by selling some items she had hand sewed .

Yurim was only six years old when she started taking strolls in the village , helping out the poor or in need .

That was how they met , Yurim was helping people as always , and she met Jaemin .

He wore worn out dark brown clothes , the fabric was torn , he had several scratches around his body , scars and bruises all around displaying his struggles .

"Ohmygosh ! Are you okay ?" The princess asked concerned , she felt a clench at her heart , seeing the state he was in , helping him up from the ground .

Little Jaemin was sitting on the hard rock ground , munching on a small piece of bread , which was all his family could afford .

Yurim decided to bring Jaemin to the palace to ask her father for help .

»

"Daddy , daddy ! Can you help my friend , Jaemin ?" The little cheerful girl said , slightly jumping up and down with high hopes and wishes.

Her round beady eyes which was shimmering in the light , slightly watering. no one could reject her request .

"Y-your highness , im sorry to disturb you ." Despite only being 9 years old at that time , he still learnt respect and manners .

"No no , young one . How about , you work here as her Butler ? Don't worry , I'll make your job simple . There's shelter here for you." The human ruler said .

The little boy nodded , he didn't mind being a Butler , he was pretty independent ever since he was young .

He had picked up many life skills at a young age being a butler will be no biggy .