» 12

"you were a great dancer , princess

"you were a great dancer , princess . I'd love to dance with you every night." The prince winking at her , bowing displaying respect .

She was flustered from many things , the bow , the wink he gave and the line he spoke .

"I-it was a pleasure dancing with you too." She bowed , elegance surrounding her .

The prince then took his leave as it was soon the time ... the blood sucking hour , 3 am .

It was when all the vampires are released and out to suck any human's blood , ruthless for any lone humans roaming the streets .

Well , vampires could technically bite a human anytime they want , but they'd be punished . By the vampire king . As , the human king made an agreement with the vampire king that they'd be able to feed on humans at 3 am but before that , they would be punished if they did .

Besides , it wasn't like vampires could be around in the sun , they'd burn into ashes .

3 am was the vampire's feeding hour , in which , was the hour they could fulfill their hunger .

the hunger they got during the day , there are several blood suppliers in the vampire village . However , the blood is from animals beside humans . Animals aren't as sweet humans but it'll last the vampires and prevent them from starving .

The prince had to leave before 3 am so he'd be able to hunt humans down .

Yurim had to stay indoors , all humans in fact have to stay indoors to avoid being eaten alive .

It was quite a scary hour , well not just scary but horrifying .

»

The princess settled down in her snug pajamas , her panda slippers with matching shorts and a cropped white tee .

She applied layers of creams on her face- face creams and lotion to keep her skin in the best condition .

tying her hair into a messy bun , obvious that not much effort was put into it .

I mean , who wants to tie a perfect bun in the middle of the night ?

Lying down on the soft covers , tossing and turning several times before falling into a land of dreams .