• 46

loud yelling and shouting came from the floor below , waking up the princess whom still wanted more sleep

loud yelling and shouting came from the floor below , waking up the princess whom still wanted more sleep .

forced to wake up , she was feeling upset . she went downstairs to check what the commotion was about .

there was a hoard of guards at the main door , it seemed as though they were attempting to push out someone .

she squinted in order to see better , eyes wide when she realised it was him , lee donghyuck .

pushing his way through the crowds , "let me see her !" his desperate eyes , wanting nothing but to see his lover .

"no , i'm not allowing you to step near my daughter !" the queen spoke , telling the guards to create a human barrier , preventing him to come in .

donghyuck was blinded with desperation, pushing past the crowd of about thirty men , catching sight of the princess .

as the two interlocked eye contact , she was startled with his furious looking ones .

rushing up the stairs , making donghyuck chase her up too .

"what are you doing ?! go chase him down !" the king commanded , telling the guards to continue the chase .

the princess feared for her life , fear and panic trickling down her body making her legs weak .

the distance was closing up , the distance between the two , the sound of his footsteps became louder and louder every passing second .

finally reaching the second floor , she ran down the hallway but it was too late , she was caught in his embrace .

he caught her arm , pulling her to his body , hugging her . she resisted , attempting to run out of his arms , not wanting to be near him .

"stop moving , please..." donghyuck moved his hands up to her head , cupping the back of her head and he gently moved his hand up and down , stroking her hair .

she tried to push him away yet his power was much stronger , she struggled in his grip .

"g-go away !" she shouted , attempting to keep a distance from him by constantly pushing and hitting his chest .

he was sick of playing gentle , with her struggling out of his grip , he pushed her to the wall .

pinning her to the wall as the two maintain eye contact , she stopped pushing caused by the shock that filled her within .

"there ! go !" one of the head guards shouted as the big group of guards ran up towards the two .

with a click of a finger , donghyuck's magic flunk all the guards across the room . making the princess even more shock and afraid .

"baby , don't be scared of me." donghyuck caressed her hair , pressing a soft kiss on her cheek , "i don't bite ."

lemme just say , my face was red writing this 😳