Chapter 8 You dated Mako?

Korra was feeding the air bison with Meelo and Rohan. Asami had taken Ikki and Jinora inside to clean the temple with Pema.

"Why do we have to feed the air bison? I should be learning new air bending moves." Meelo said as he fed the bison.

Rohan spoke up while he fed Oogie "I like feeding them. " Rohan patted Oogie's nose.

Korra looked over at Meelo "Don't complain or else I'll fire bend your butt. "

Rohan giggled and Meelo stopped talking.
------------------
Asami and Jinora washed the dishes while Ikki cleaned the table.

"Why are we doing this?" Ikki asked as she cleaned the table.

"People are coming over to eat." Asami said as she put up plates.

"It's a party Ikki. We have to make this place look nice." Jinora said.
---------------------
Mako and Bolin soon arrived with some food for the party.

"Aw yeah this is gonna be fun!" Bolin said as he carried the food inside the kitchen.

Mako just sighed and placed the food on the table. "Hey Ikki. Where's Korra and Asami?"

Ikki thought for a moment "Pema asked them to get Rohan ready for the party."
---------------------
"Rohan stop acting like this! You have to get ready!" Korra yelled at the boy who was running around in air bison saliva.

Asami whispered to her girlfriend "Maybe he'll stop if you tell him a story."

Korra gave a sigh "Fine. Rohan sit down I'm gonna tell you a story."

Rohan looked over at Korra with a smile on his face "Yay! Tell me! Tell me!"

"Calm down. Lets get you ready first." Korra pushed the boy into the bathroom so he could take a shower."

Asami looked over at her girlfriend "Remember when I took you to that party?"

Korra gave a small laugh with a nod, "Heck yeah. Best party ever!"

Rohan came out of the bathroom wearing new clothes and smelled better then before. "Why do I have to wear this. How am I supposed to play with Bolin?"

Korra sighed, "Ask your mom if you can change after the party." Rohan sighed and left the room to find his mom.

------------------
Everyone sat around the table eating and laughing. Meelo was teaching Rohan to how to play with their food, earning both of them to get yelled at by their father.

Asami and Korra where laughing at Bolin as he tried to balance a fork on his nose.

He failed and it hit poor Pabu on the head.

Everyone was having a good time until Varrick had to be...Varrick.

"Say Mako buddy? Isn't funny how you dated both Korra and Asami, and now they're dating each other!" Varrick started laughing hard running out of breath.

Everyone stopped talking and stared at Varrick, who was still laughing.

Mako stared at Varrick with an angry stare. Varrick saw it and regretted saying anything.

Bolin gave an awkward laugh rubbing the back of his head, "That was in the past Varrick...Anywayyy."

Rohan stared at Mako then back to Korra and Asami. "But, I thought Korra and Asami were always together."

Korra mumbled under her breath. "Not always Rohan."

"What do you mean Korra?" Rohan asked eagerly bouncing up and down.

Pema shot Rohan a silent death stare telling him to be quiet.

Rohan noticed this and became quiet again.

Asami looked at Rohan and whispered in his ear, "Well there's your story for later."

Rohan nodded excitedly and smiled at Asami.
----------------------
Soon everyone left the party and it was just Korra and Asami helping Pema clean up. As Korra put the plates up, Asami cleaned the table.

Pema gave a tried sigh when everything was put away and cleaned. "Thank you Korra and Asami for the help."

Korra just smiled, "No problem Pema! It's the least we can do."

Asami nodded her head in agreement, "Thank you for the dinner. We should head back home."

Pema nodded, "Alright, you two be safe see you soon."

Korra walked down the pier with Asami by her side.

"Rohan wants to know everything about us. It's crazy." Korra said as they waited on the ferry.

Asami smiled, "You can't blame him. You know he looks up to you. He just loves all the stories because he's curious. He doesn't know what happened when he was a baby."

Korra sighed, "Good point 'Sami."
---------------------------
The next day Asami walked off the ferry towards the island to be greeted by Rohan running towards her.

"ASAMIIIIIIIII" Rohan yelled as he ran towards her.

Asami smiled and bent down picking Rohan up. "Why are you so excited? You saw me yesterday."

Rohan giggled, "I know! But I'm excited to see you! Plus you owe me a story!"

Asami sighed, "Alright well where do I begin." Asami started walking.

----------------
Asami's POV
I invited Korra to come to a party with me since she's been on the island for two weeks. It took me a while to convince Tenzin but with Pema by my side he let her go. I knocked on the door to be greeted by Korra.

"Hey Asami! Are you ready to PARTAY?!" Korra said excitingly,

Tenzin came up behind her and shook his head. "Please keep her away from doing anything that would make Lin angry."

I nodded, "Of course Tenzin."

Tenzin smiled in approval, "You two go have some fun."

Korra just jumped up and pushed me out the door, "Ok thanks Tenzin! BYE! BE HOME LATER!" She screamed as we moved further away from the house.

Korra stood next to me and excitedly ask questions, "So who's party are we going too?"

I smiled, "My boyfriends party. Its at their apartment in the city."
----------------------------
Rohan put his hands on Asami's cheeks, "WAIT A SECOND! YOU SAID BOYFRIENDDD!"

Asami raised an eyebrow and stared at Rohan. "Please move your hands or else I will stop telling this story."

Rohan quickly moved his hands, "You said boyfriend! Like Jinora has Kai as a...BOYFRIEND!"

Asami sighed, "Yes Rohan I had a boyfriend at the time."

Rohan put his hands on his cheeks and pulled them down, "whooo was ittt."

Before Asami could even answer...

"It was Mako!" Ikki said with a big smile on her face.

Asami turned around, "IKKI!"

Rohan dropped his jaw, "SO IT IS TRUE!" He pointed his finger at Asami.

Asami frowned, "Yes its true. But now I am dating Korra."

Rohan looked at Asami, "MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!"

Asami mumbled under her breath, "Your whole life has only been 5 years long."
-------------
(Authors note)
Sooo I am alive! And I finally updated. Please dont kill me.