Chapter 1: Stupidness

"Well Docm77, I think that's enough stalker attempts for today don't you agree?" Ren said as caught the man trying to prove his utterly stupid theory, and the werewolf was of course was doing everything he could to help a fellow x-hippy. But Doc was totally dumbfounded since someone rigged the secret railway system to drop the next user in a iron bar cage set to explode if the observer block detected a block being mined, and of course Docm77 was the only one who used the silly thing. "Dammit Ren I'm trying to save the server before it's too late and Grian summons the alien queen and we all get enslaved!" Ren face palms and sighs "Doc I really think you need to stop waking up thinking you'll become a alien slave, for your own good" and with that Ren forces doc to go home, by therating his Goat head and his house. Meanwhile at Sahara "hey Iskall did you finish getting the wood we needed so we can stock Sahara?" Mumbo asked just to make sure "yes I got the wood Mumbo, did Grian get the sand, gravel, and the skulker boxes?" Iskall asked knowing that Grian did, but he wanted to continue the conversation "yep he sent the supplies to me using the hobbit hole message system" Mumbo really liked that system, no chickens or eggs cluttering his base unlike last season with the 'unknown' man in the chicken costume. But as luck would have it this season will be far from normal.