Rubi pulls my hand trying to find Blu and his friends we finally getting to them in this big house.

Some fine ass lighskin waves and a whole lotta tattoos and some on his face. He looked up at me seeing me staring and mugged the hell outta me.

" Heyy Baby" Rubi said while holdin Blu hand

"hey mama's ,wasup deja."

"hey bighead"

This my bro and the birthday boy Izzy"he pats his back.

"Happy birthday" I said to him

" preciate you wanna get a drink" he said i nod my head and follow him to the back where the drinks are.

"It's quite how old u is"  he said

"im 19"

I grabbed my drink and started sipping " how old u is"?

"The big 21" he said while holding up his cup I laughed

"You gotta nice smile"

He nodded his head at me and took a sip out his cup.

This dancer pops up "hey izzy u wanna dance"?
she said.

"Nah  Kim I'm good I got a dancer right here" he looked at me licking his lips

Oh....

She walked away "call me tonight then"

"What dancer"

"You right here" he said while coming close to me.

I pushed him back "what you doing "I said "im not bout to do that I don't even know you" I walk away from him.

I meet this other nigga that i almost bumped into.

"My bad shawty"he said

"nah it wasn't ya fault I wasnt being aware that's fine"

" I'll let u bump me again"he said 'my names tee'

'deja' i said  here's my number he said grabbing out his phone I put the cup in my mouth.

I walked over  to Rubi "who was that over"?there drinking and singing the song that was on.

"It was a little too dark too see him" Rubi said  just some fine ass nigga.

"it's mmh sure it is babe it's getting late I'm gonna go"Rubi  looked at blu.

"Aii yo get home safe n call me"

"I will baby"  Rubi givng him a kiss

"Y'all are ugly"

I stick my tongue out. "Bye deja"blu said while waving.

"bye nigga" I looked at him. "See I was trying to be nice and you mean as shit" I laugh and walk to the car.

We hopped in driving home looking at my phone on Instagram loooking at my picture from today.

❤️💬↗️Official

❤️💬↗️
Official. Deja:All Black erythang

Rubi.na-that's my bestie 👅👅
Rubi.na-Fuck it up sis 🥵
   Offical.Deja thanks bbyg 🧚🏽‍♀️
Blu.902-Big ass head 🤣🤣
Offical.Deja fuck u blu.902

Rubi

Rubi.na the baddest in the school the baddest in the games 🤩🤩

(Lmaoooo I see ya don't like ms.photoshop but atm she was the only person that came to mind😭😭😭)

Blu.902-I just wanna eat u up 😩😩
Blu.902-My girl🔗
Rubi.na u can eat me up any day😳
Offical.Deja THATs my girl 🔗😩
Rubi.na  that's rii best.

"Bitch u is a clown" I said looking at Rubi holding the phone up to her.

Making our way home rubi lives down a couple block from us so it wasn't that hard for her to come here.

I walk upstairs walking in kam's room she was sleeping heading into mines undressing and throwing my ass in my bed. Falling asleep.

THIS IS MY FIRST OFFICIAL BOOK SO I HOPE THIS TURNS OUT FINE ❤️