Epilogue

Izuku listens to my long story. I tell him everything, every pain and hardship as well as every bittersweet moment. It's nice to talk to him again, he's changed a lot since I last saw him. We're all older now after all.

It's been a week since we've been saved, but they didn't let me visit Katsuki. He was in critical condition, they told me.

I am now finally reunited with my parents and on a new diet to gain some weight. Everyone I met told me that they thought I was dead. I don't blame them to be honest.

Yesterday I got a call from Katsuki's mom, Katsuki finally woke up after his operation. They said that he's been asking about me and that I should visit.

I am now on my way to the hospital. The hospital he's staying at is far away and I have to take the train. I sigh at the effort.

Strangers eye me on the train, I bet they recognise me from the news or something. It's still hard to believe I was caught in the middle of such a big event.... and now I'm free? The police and the heroes explained how they found us a few days after saving us. They gave out trackers to almost every school and those trackers were distributed between the students. This means that one of the kids that got kidnapped had a tracker on them that led the police to the villains.

There is still no news about him though, which is good... and bad. I wish I could tell Katsuki later that our kidnapper is caught. But sadly i won't be able to.

I am excited to see him honestly. A lot has been going on, but all I did the past few days is think and worry about him. I mean he was the one in critical condition after all.

The feds are still figuring out what to do with us kids education wise, since we missed out on a lot. Putting some of us in middle school while they're like 16 isn't the best option either.

I don't know if I still want to be a hero, too much has happened. I do know I want to be with Katsuki, however blunt that may seem.

I arrive at the hospital and go to his room. I knock lightly on the door and his parents open it.

"Oh? You must be that Y/n we heard so much about!" The woman smiled, gesturing for me to come in.

I nodded, smiling, and quickly came in, looking for Katsuki.

There he was, his eyes widen at the sight of me.

"Y/n?"

I quickly walk up to the boy in the hospital bed and give him a big hug.

"Arghh!!! Watch the ribs-" He yelps in pain. I soften my hug and give him the biggest and happiest smile.

"We'll... let you two have some privacy for a minute..." Mr. Bakugou sighs.

The moment they leave, Katsuki pulls me into a kiss. A kiss that I want to last forever.

When our lips do part, Katsuki admits,

"Been waiting for that for a while now."

I blush at his comment...

"I missed you." I shyly respond, trying to hide my red face.

"Relax, I've only been gone for a few days." He replies, making himself comfortable in his bed.

"I guess so..." I look around the room, a bit of silence fills it. I gaze out the window and ask,

"Can you believe that we're finally free!"

"Honestly? No. Whenever I wake up, I still think I'm at that place..." He confesses.

I guess he was longer there than me, a total of 7 years actually... It would be hard for anyone to get used to freedom.

I don't answer him, I just enjoy the view outside. It's beautiful. The sky is a nice blue and there is green everywhere.

"Y/n?"

"Mhm?" I calmly answer, without looking at him.

"Do... you wanna be with me?"

I turn to him with red cheeks and see his face all flushed. He was looking down like I was, trying to hide his cute blush.

"Ehh?!" I respond in shock.

"Just say yes so we can get this over with already!" His face became even redder.

"Sorryyy sorry I was just taken by surprise...! And to answer your question, yes of course I will."

We awkwardly stay silent, both red as tomatoes. Soooo... now what?

"D-don't stand there like that!! Come here!"

I walk up to him and he takes my hand. He pulls me on his lap. I look into those crimson eyes and then his lips. He plants a few kisses across my flushed face, then he kisses my lips, over and over, each time deepening the kiss. He doesn't leave time for us to breathe. He promptly stops, gives me a smirk and proceeds to kiss my neck. His teeth softly bite into the skin of my neck, giving me goosebumps.

Suddenly we hear knocking on the door of Katsuki's hospital room. We quickly compose ourselves right before anyone enters, yet we can't help but pant and blush at least a lil.

As our lives move on, Katsuki and I end up being together for quite a while with many other adventures to come.

Author's Note: Sadly this is the end of the story, I'll post a sequel someday. Thank you for reading it even if you might've disliked it. I'll be honest, I am proud of this story since it IS my very first 'x reader'. It's been a journey writing this and it's taking a bit of courage for me to post the story.

I am going to post a short preview to my next story, just in case you're interested.