Chapter 6 : Sorry

The guards dragged us to cell 01. When they shut the door, one of em explained:

"You're sharing everything now: the bed, the toilet, even the food. We were running out of cells anyways and he- said this was a way to fix it."

I felt so many emotions at that point. 'They must be kidding... we get barely any food and now I'm sharing that one portion with Bakugou? Goddamn this place, goddamn him.' I angrily thought.

Out of all the people I could've been stuck with, I was somewhat glad it was with Katsuki. But then again, I wasn't happy about the idea of sharing rooms with anyone.

Katsuki just sighed and sat down on the ground,

"Fuck this. I bet we won't get food tonight either." He angrily barked,

"Damn this fucking place."

I looked around the small room and I saw drawings and carvings on all the walls. I got somewhat curious so I asked this:

"Did you do this?"

"Of course, this is my fucking cell. I was the first to be stuck in this shithole."

"What?" I asked while being confused about his statement.

"What do you not understand, you moron!" He scolded me.

"You...were the first.. ? So... what...uhm happened all those years ago?"

He tsked, took a deep breath and spoke,

"Since we're stuck here for a while, I might as well tell you- So listen up cause I ain't planning on telling you twice."

I quietly sat on the hard ground near Katsuki. He started his story,

"Remember how we used to cross paths sometimes?"

"Yeah, I remember that you creep~"

"Hey! Shut up and lemme continue!"

I smiled at him, he continued,

"Well I wanted a rematch, I wanted to catch ya off-guard one day and return to our fight. The day you backed out pissed me off so damn much, that I just tried everything to fight you again."

"I already know that part of the story 'KaCcHaN' but go on" I teased him.

"HEY SHUT UP, YOU NERD!!" After a few seconds of screeching, he continued,

"Well the day I disappeared, I wanted to try something else. I was going down to Deku's for him to tell you that if you didn't appear by the same spot tomorrow ALONE, that somebody else is gonna get hurt... It was a scare tactic, but if I needed to pull through on my threat, I would've." Katsuki paused for a second as if to readjust himself. I remember clearly him looking down.

"On my way to Deku's, that's.... when it happened. After that, you know the rest..."

I nodded, but then I realised that he didn't tell me everything yet and that there was one thing I was curious about.

"There's one thing you haven't told me..."

"Hm?"

"I wanna know what happened in the white room, Bakugou..."

He stayed quiet for a second, then looked at me with a sad yet powerful gaze. He cleared his throat and finally yet hesitantly explained,

"I didn't cooperate with the bastard, told him to eat shit. I tried to use my explosions on him, but he dodged, smiled at me and walked right outta the room. Next thing I knew all the lights became brighter, almost blinding me, and this... song started playing. I tried getting out, but the damn door wouldn't budge. I sat down somewhere and waited it out... For goddamn hours that stupid, annoying song played, over and over and over again. It was fucking maddening. I couldn't think straight, it was that loud. I couldn't sleep, it was that damn loud. I was tired and restless, but they did everything to keep me awake for what seemed like days. It was torture... After what felt like days, it only seemed to get worse... I couldn't sleep for a while cause of that music...haunting me. Then when they gave me these scars, he played the damn tune again just to toy with me..."