I was discharged from the hospital soon after and Sebastian helped me into his car, I don't recognize this area but then again I was in a coma for a year. I turned to Sebastian. "Can I go see them?"

"We can go later baby, we have some catching up to do." He said. I signed and just went with it, it's not like their going anyway anytime soon. We drove for a short period of time into a neighborhood that I don't recognize, Sebastian and I never got around to buying a house yet.

We pulled into a driveway of a three story colonial style home, he helped me out the car. I rested my back against the side of the door for support. He stood with his arms out widely, a look of joy adorned his face.

"Surprise!" He said smiling. I smiled. "This is.... this is amazing." I said. He gushed. "I knew you'd like it."

He helped me go the front door and opened the. door. I held onto his left side for support as he walked me into the house. He gave me a little tour of the place; there was three rooms and three bathrooms. There's an odd plaque on the front of the house. "What's this?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know. It was there when I got here, nothing but a neighborhood plaque, it's on all houses." He said. The plaque had a globe on it with a hands holding it up, that seems sweet. It probably means they stand together as a community.

Sebastian has made me feel really at home, he's catered to me and made me feel less sad about the whole accident. He's all I have now, I'm happy that the accident didn't take him too. But a part of me still feels guilt. I feel guilty because I can't shake the feeling that somethings just not right, he's given me no reason ever to think this way. And for some reason the name 'Eden' keeps ringing in my ears, I must be crazy.

I turned to Sebastian."What did I miss while I was out?" I asked. "Ah, well not much, there's a virus going around but I doubt it'll come to the United States, Australia is on fire, and Megan and Harry left the royal family." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "What?! That's all some crazy stuff and it's only January. This makes my dream seem like it was normal" I said. "You never did tell me about the dream you had." He said. "Oh well, in the dream we made it to the reception and it was amazing. We danced the night away and then..." I tried to focus on the images in my head.

"And then we fuck?" He joked and I playfully slapped his arm. I don't know how to tell him this without making him sound like a bad guy. "No stop, I wish. But no, you took me to a house in the middle of nowhere and then you attacked me. You said it was all apart of some larger plan, I don't want to go into too much. But it was really weird." I said.

"You kept me there for months and isolated me from everyone I knew and convinced them all I was dead." I said and he laughed, "That sounds insane, what an elaborate dream." He said. I laughed it off too. "Yea it was and for some reason I can't shake the name Eden. Maybe it's a sign to name it after our first child." I said laughing but his smile dropped. He was about to say something when the front doorbell rang. I turned to him. "You expecting someone?" I asked. "No, must be Amazon or something." He said as he stood up to answer the door.

As he opens the door a woman is standing in front of him "Hi, sorry to intrude but I'm your neighbor. My names Mai Thatcher, I just wanted to introduce myself to the new neighbors." She said smiling. She was tall and slim, with long black hair and tan skin. She had a mole next to her full lips and her eyes were a rich dark brown. Sebastian welcomed her inside. "Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Sebastian and this is my wife Abeda." He said. I waved at her. "Sorry. I can't get up and greet you properly, I'm receiving from an accident." I said.

She frowned. "Oh no, I'm so sorry I must be interfering. My husband always says I'm bad with social cues." She said, I shook my head. "No your not interrupting, I don't have many friends."

"Us wives in the neighborhood have a book club. If your interested in joining we meet weekly at my house. The next meeting is tomorrow night at 6 if you want." She said. I smiled. "Yea I'd like that a lot, it'd be great to get my mind off of things." I said. Mai and I exchanged numbers and then she was on her way "What a nice person." I said and he nodded "Yea new friends will be nice for you." He said. I sighed "Yea but she'll never be Julie." I said and he robbed the small off my back to comfort me "There's definitely no replacing her, but you shouldn't dwell on it too much." He said plainly.

I looked up at him "She may have died a year ago but I'm Just hearing about it. I'm going to dwell on the loss of my best friend.... my sister." I said "I miss spoke, I'm sorry Abby." He said using my nickname. He stubbed the small of my back "I love you, you know that right? Night after night I waited for this day. I'm happy to finally hold you again, you have no idea how long I've waited for this." He said softly. He leaned in and kissed me. His soft lips felt so natural when placed on mine. I melted away, I completely let go of every negative idea that I had. He pulled away "I'm sorry, it's your first night back. I got a little a head of myself." He said. I smirked at him "The doctors never said we couldn't." I said and his eyes lit up.

Kisses💋