-2

I should never be afraid of him. He's my husband, he's meant to make me feel safe and loved, how could he do this to me? How could he treat me worse than the dirt beneath his feet. And what the hell did he mean by I'm part of a "larger plan", I didn't sign up for this.

"Will you submit? I don't know about you, but I'm tried it's been a long day." He asked "Y....Yes." I stuttered to speak. My voice horse from my screams of agony, he looked down at me and smiled "Good girl, you're learning fast. Nothing like.....never mind that, time for bed wifey." he said. He took the straps off and help me stood up on my weak knees, I was like a calf walking for the first time. I hated that I needed to touch him for support, anger seethed through me with every step. "I know your mad how, but once you stop fighting, you'll understand better." He said. I didn't reply.

He took me to the bedroom and let me go and I fell to the floor. He walked over to a closer door and pulled out a huge cage. "You don't get a bed. You aren't behaved enough yet." He said. My eyes widened "A cage? I can't even walk!" I said. He just looked at me coldly and grabbed my arm to put me in the cage, I protested "Please wait!" I shouted. He paused "I won't try anything, please I'm already in pain." I said.

He shrugged "Since you asked so nicely." He said, he helped me up and took me to the closet and let me go. He grabbed a pillow and blanket and threw it at me. "Stay quiet and don't try anything crazy." He said as he turned off the lights off and shut the door. I heard it lock on the other side and I sucked my teeth. I got under the blanket and clutched it for dear life, hoping to wake up from this nightmare know as my new life that god has plagued me with. I need to get out of here, I repeat that to myself over and over and over again hoping that the words will give me strength. I let my thoughts ravish my brain till slumber overcame my body and I could stay awake no more.

.....

I get up the next morning to a throbbing pain in my knees. The memories of last night come flooding back to me, the tears start to swell in my eyes. Greyson walks into the room "Good morning, wifey." He said as he sat beside me.

In his hand was a breakfast trey. It had eggs and sausage with two pieces of buttered toast, "This is for you, eat all of it. Don't leave anything back, there's hungry kids in the world ya know." He said. I groaned, like I'm gonna take life advice from a woman beater.

I thanked him and took the food and ate it slowly. "How's your knee?" He asked "It hurts." I said plainly. He nodded his head and tossed me pain killers "Don't say I've never done anything for ya!" He said laughing. I have a half smile pretending what he said was funny, I can't wait for the day I get to knock that grin off his smug face.

After breakfast he left me with the same cane he beat me with so I can "Check the place out." It's weird to me that he thinks I won't leave. Like sir you just beat the shit out of me, I'm leaving at the first chance. He told me he had "work" to do and he'd be in the room next door, he said he has something for me for later. I pushed past the pain and slowly stood up, I walked out of the room and made sure not to make a sound.

I slowly looked around this floor. Like I said this place is unnecessary big, Sebastian said he was an accountant. I don't know how he can afford any of this. I looked around the halls some more and there's no family pictures. From what he told me he had a big family, hell I've met them. But there's no sign of life here. From what I could see there's about six rooms in this house, three on the top and three at the bottom. There are cameras everywhere and they seem to track my every move, to top it off the door is bolted shut. I go to the windows and feel the glass. I knock my cane against it, it feels really thick. They're probably shatter proof glass.

I looked around some more and stumbled upon the room with the black door. He told me not to enter it, but it's left unlocked. He's not the brightest I swear. Maybe it has something in here to help me get out. I slowly made my way into the room as I turn the knob slightly. I turned on the lights to see a somewhat empty room, except there was a desk and a set of file cabinets.

The desk was locked but the file drawers weren't. I opened one and saw a file with a picture of his ex girlfriend. I looked in the drawer even more, and found more files of a few other girls he claimed to have dated. This has only furthered my confusion. I heard footsteps coming my way, and grabbed one and put it in my bra before the door was slammed open. Sebastian stood at the door way "Because didn't I say not to come in here? Nosey nosey girl." He said. I gulped "Sebastian what is this? Are you in it for the insurance money or something?" I asked.

He laughed "Insurance money." He said under his breath "No you're more important than that, soon you'll understand why your here. But for now you need to be punished for snooping. What's a marriage without trust." He scoffed. My eyes widened "You're telling ME that I need trust. YOU BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF ME!" I screamed.

He raised an eyebrow "Tell me what the fuck is going on now!" I shouted, he sighed "Not yet." He said. He started to walk closer to me and I took a chance and I swung my cane at him. It hit him hard and he groaned "Fucking cunt!" He said under his breath, he grabbed at me but I swung again and landed another hit across his jaw. He fell down to his knees as he spit out some blood "Abeda, you're making a mistake." He said, I laughed "I already did when I married you." I said.

I go to make a dash for the door and he grabs my ankles and yanks me down hard, I hit the floor with a thud. He goes to pull me back to him but I kick him squire in the chest, he let out a painful groan but pushed through it to grab me. He swung his hand all the way back and slapped me to the ground, he then yoked me up by my braids and looked me in my eyes "Do you wanna fight?" He asked. I looked at him plainly "A...are you serious?" I asked "Well did I Stu-stutter. You seem in a fighting mood so I'm asking if you want me to fight you?" He said.

I just looked at him blankly as he stood up and locked the door, he stood opposite of me "I asked you a question?" He said. I looked deep into this mans eyes to see if he's serious, why is he dead ass serious, there was no glimpse of humor in his eyes. I shook my head, literally fighting him would be horrible for me. I'm not ready for that yet "Oh oh that's what I thought." He said, he dragged me back to the room.....the scary torture room. I put my weight down and stopped him in my tracks "Please PLEASE! I'm sorry!" I exclaimed. He yanked my wrists so hard they almost popped "GET THE FUCK UP!" He shouted.

He grabbed me up by my neck and slammed me into a wall, "I have thin patience and your making yourself out to be more trouble than you seem, please don't make me kill you. Now straighten the fuck up." He said. Tears steamed down my face "Don't cry now, you did this to yourself."

Hope you like the chapter remodel and I promise the next will be much longer

Kissses💋