-5

I started to cry hyperventilate as Sebastian stood up from his seat and walked over to me "What happened love, you don't like rabbit?" he said laughing like it was funny. I could hardly look at him "Why would you do this? How could you?" I yelled and his face went from amusement to anger. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up as I winced in pain "Just like how the rabbit can never run again, you'll end up the same way. Next time you want to run away think of good old thumper!" he said chuckling.

By now the tears were dripping down my face and my eyes were beginning to get puffy, he looked at me with disgust "Oh shut the fuck up!" he spat but I just couldn't control the tears. He rolled his eyes at me "Love is a chemical imbalance that constrains the human mind and body, the quicker you learn that the better. It's just a rabbit, you'll get over it." He said plainly.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes "So did you ever love?" I asked, he stared at me with a blank expression "No. Aw now, don't look at me like that. Look at your situation, do you think this is what love is?" He laughed in my face. He lifted my chin so that I was looking into his soulless eyes, he smiled "You don't even know the amount of times I've been 'Married', the real fun hasn't even started. Don't go soft on me yet, Abeda." he teased. "How many times have you been married, how many others were there?" I asked afraid of the answer.

He stood up and began to count under his breath "In the last four years? Ive been married about 3 times." He said calmly. I gasped at the number "HOW? That's not even legal! We were also together for 6 years, Sebastian. You're a liar! How could you possibly do all of that to me!" I said.

He smiled "I've told you this already. You're now a part of a large scale plan. So much is set to happen, you have no idea!" He said in excitement. I cringed "Your sick." I spat "You need mental help!" I said and he chuckled darkly, his back was towards me and the kitchen knife was on the table. I will be able to stab him just enough for me to get away, I slowly grabbed the knife and as I raised my hand in the air ready to stab him when he raised one hand "Put it down NOW!" he shouted.

But I was past stopping, it was way too late, I lunged for him. I felt a swift punch to my stomach and I groaned loudly dropping the knife, it happened so fast and before I realized it he kicked me square in my jaw. My head flung back causing me to hit my head against the floor, my lip was now busted. I grabbed my face in agony "I think dinner is over wifey." he said. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me roughly to the basement of the house. I've never been down here so I can tell it wouldn't be anything pleasant.

He pulled me down the steps and shoved me down onto the concrete floor hard, he walked over to a light switch and as he turned the lights on. I wanted to run and hide. It was equip with everything you would need for torture, down to an electric chair "Like what you see?" He taunted me. "As you can tell by my collection, I've been doing this for a while." He said. He ran his hands over a cane as if he was remembering something.... as if he was remembering someone.

I looked up at him "Oh god please! Are you going to kill me like you killed the last 2!" I said coldly. He looked down at me with no expression on his face, "I've been doing this for years, but you're by far my favorite. Im not going to kill you straight away, hell I may even keep you and let you meet the children." He said. I frowned "You have children?" I asked. He paused for a moment "I think surviving is what you should be focused on the most." He said. He grabbed at my wrist and I pulled away "Please Sebastian, I'm at your mercy! You could at least tell me something." I begged. He squatted down to my level "One question. And one question only." He said.

"What do you want with me?" I asked with my voice laced with fear, he stroked his chin and hummed "Well the others didn't last long, I tried to break them into perfection but.....they didn't make it past part four." he said.

He smiled "You're different, much different. I do hope you'll last; how else will I bring on the new beginning." he cooed, I frowned at him in confusion "What 'New beginning? what are you going on about?" I asked. He bent down and placed a long tan finger on my lips "Shhhh, I won't spoil the surprise." he said "Now where were we." he said, I started to panic and backed up slowly till my heels met the wall.

He tilted his head and gave a wayward smile "Since your feeling stabby, I am too." He said and before I had a moment to react a very sharp pain in my arm, I shrieked and looked over to my right are to see the shallow slash where a small dagger used to be. The blood coated my hand as I tried to stop the bleeding "Please, I'm sorry!" I beg, but he just laughed. "No you aren't, you aren't conditioned yet. You haven't learned, not yet." he said, he grabbed my arm by the slash wound and pulled me over to a table with straps. I shook at the sight of the tools beside it, I struggled in his grasp but he was much stronger. He yanked me close to his chest and slammed me down onto the table, I was knocked breathless.

He strapped me down "You see, if you were conditioned correctly,you'd accept your punishment." he said, he grabbed a carving knife "For everything you try to do or do to me, I will carve it into your skin as a reminder never to do it again." he said. I started to thrash violently against my restraints as the tears flowed down my face, he stroked my hair "Silence or carve it into your face." he said and my tears instantly stopped and I went still. He nodded his head "Good girl." he muttered, he ran the knife over my forearm and then he dug it into my flesh causing me to scream out loud, "No please, stop please!" I begged profusely.

It was such an intense pain that I wouldn't wish it upon the Devil himself, I couldn't stop crying.

I breath in deeply as he whips the blood away and marvels at his work "Perfection." he muttered lowly, my throat was try from screaming and my face was sticky with tears. He unstrapped me and passed me some water and I drank it happily. He smiled "That wasn't so bad. So far we wasted seven months here. It's time to move on, now sleep." he said, I looked at him confused but then my vision blurred. I dropped the glass of water and the shattering sound was the last thing I heard before I was welcomed to darkness.

....

I woke up with a headache and an I.V in my arm and I was hooked up to monitors. I was in a hospital, how did I get to a hospital. I went to check my wounds and they were completely healed with hardly any scarring. I'm so confused. I looked around the room and it was set up like a recovery room. But I was still in the house, at least I think I am. The door knob moved and a woman in a white lab coat walks in "Oh that's amazing, you're awake. I'll go call your husband." "WAIT!" I shouted my voice still a little horse.

She walked over to me and began to check me "How are you feeling Ms. Evans?" She asked "I'm fine but I need your help, my husband is crazy. I don't know where I am, he killed my rabbit and locked me away from seven months." I said frantically. The woman looked at me like I was crazy, I must sound insane to her "Ma'am, you're in Mount Radwell hospital. You were in a medical coma for a year." I paused. It can't be....

for taking like 3 year to update but I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue this story cause it's one of my first books and I will be editing my last's chapters so stay turned I hope you enjoy this short chapter I promise it'll be longer next time. Don't forget to comment and vote loves

Kisses💋