Wish I could just shut my Playboy mouth, oh oh oh o-oh
How'd I turn my shirt inside out (inside out babe)
Control your poison game, roses and thorns they say
And we're all getting hoes tonight oh oh o-oh

What's goin on, on the floor
I love this record baby but I can't straight anymore.
Keep it cool what's the name of this club.
I can't remember but it's alright yeah alright.

Just dance
Gonna be ok
Dah dah do do
Just dance
Spin that record babe
Do do do do
Just dance
Gonna be ok
Ju ju ju just dance
Dance dance
Ju ju jujuj just dance.

When I come through on the dance floor, checking out that catalogue
Can't believe my eyes
So many men without a flaw
And I ain't gonna give it up
Steady, tryna pick it up, like a call
I'mma hit it, I'mma beat it and latch onto it until tomorrow, yeah
Shorty, I can see that you got so much energy
The way you twirling up them hips 'round and 'round
And there is no reason at all why you can't leave here with me
In the meantime, stay and let me watch you break it down."

I finished the song, due to lyrics stopping in my head. The crew stood under me staring in awe. I looked for the loudest clapper and it wasn't Akira, it was a random crewman. My brows furrowed, and I scanned the entire area, he wasn't there at all, maybe he's in his room.  I tell myself but still having a bad feeling about it.

I shake my head dismissing it for now, and drop my guitar to Killer. "Can I get a little help now?" I asked, crossing my arms and twisting my lips to the side.

Soon i was down from the rope and standing on the deck.

Being upside down for that amount of time made all my menstrual flow fall when I was standing, I hated the feeling so I excused myself, and ran to the bathroom.

I returned to my room after I left the bathroom, thanking that there was no one in the hall of the ship. I shut my door quietly using my hand to quiet the click of the lock.

I throw myself on my matress letting out a heavy sigh of relaxation.

"Why so relieved Bugs."

The voice startled me, causing me to jump, "Jesus!"
I looked over to the dark figure in the corner of the room, sitting in the chair, with his hands together under his chin, and grinning. "I'm not relieved by anything-"  I snapped at him. Then I collected my self, "-Thank you." I clear my throat, "Now what do you want?"

"Killer told me why you're acting so rude."  He got straight to it.

Making my face just a tad pink, I really hate discussing this. "And what would that be?" I question to see which part killer told him.

"You're bodies payback for no child. and all that." He rolled his hand to the side. Sounding uninterested.

So he told the full reason, I quarry to myself.

"I take it that's why you disappeared earlier?"

"Maybe," I shrugged my shoulders, "maybe not."
I looked at him seriously, "now what are you really here for."

"What was all that about earlier?" He leaned on his hand.

"Captain by now you should know I have no control or idea about my actions. If I'm thinking it I do it. And you really think a crazy bitch like me cares, oh captain I kill people for fun, remember" i tapped my temple with my index finger.