Bastard

Looking in the mirror, my hand glides through my hair. A thought falls into my head as I look at the longish hair.

"It's time for a small change." I grab my small blade and hold it to a strand of hair. Before cutting it, I take a deep breath. The crisp sound of the blade cutting was satisfying to the ear. Cut after cut, my hair was now slightly longer than a pixie cut.  It was all neat so it wouldn't look like a mess and I was happy, It actually looked good. 

Removing my clammy clothes, I step into the shower. Washing away the stray strands of hair that were cut off as the water ran. 

Finishing the shower I dry off and step out. Slipping on panties and my bra, I grab the warm outfit. Slipping on the black t-shirt along with some leggings of the same color,  I slip the green camo shorts on. Before I step out I slip on the camo jacket with fur in the hood and then my knee-high boots. 

(Looks something like this

(Looks something like this. Yes my art specifically for this story)

Opening the door, I slip some gloves on for extra warmth. Walking down the short hall, I reach the door to the deck. When I open the door, I see many crew members on deck doing their normal tasks. My eyes search for Kidd but he wasn't there. Turning back to the interior of the ship, I walk to his study. 

Opening the door to the room slowly and peeking in. His back faced the door as worked on something metallic.

Thankfully the door didn't creak as it was opened, so he wasn't alerted. Taking light steps I approach him. When I got close enough to him, I jumped on his back.
"Heya cap whatcha working on now?" His face had remained unfazed due to his focus on the item in front of him.

"None of your concern." His expression was tense as he screwed a nail into the metal.

Looking at the object I see some wires on the inside.  I decided to leave him to his hobby and exit the room. Of course, leaving the door open.

My stomach grumbled slightly l, letting me know I was hungry. So I walked to the kitchen.

Entering the large room, I spot killer in the pantry sorting things. Walking over to the bar and leaning on it.

"Hey, killer you got anything to eat in there?" Killers' head remained on the cans in the pantry.

"Yeah, I'll get you something lemme just finish counting these."

After putting around 7 items back, he stood. He walked towards the bar, eyes on his arm cuffs as he adjusted them. "Is there anything you'd prefer?" He looked up, "oh you cut off all your hair. Looks good."
He leaned his palms on the countertop waiting for my response.

"Anything is fine with me killer and thanks. All the hair was getting in the way." I chuckled lightly.

"Alrighty then. I take it Kidd hasn't seen it yet." He rummaged around the kitchen grabbing things.