Who Do I Like More?

MILO'S POV

It took us about forty minutes for us to finally get into T-Rex. It was super loud in there. Dylan, Y/N, and I sat in the ice part of the restaurant. It was a lot colder in there. They put us in this like circular booth. Of course Y/N was in the middle. The ice would even turn from blue to like a reddish pink. Every once in a while all the dinosaurs would go crazy and freak out because of the astroids. Y/N was in complete awe. It was so cute. Everything she saw amazed her. Dylan seemed to enjoy Y/N getting all excited too. She was looking around the whole place. She seemed even more amazed then the little kids. I ordered the prehistoric pasta which is like normal pasta but has mushrooms in it. Y/N of course got the Jurassic salad. Dylan got the kid's mozzarella sticks. We started chatting about little things like how cool this place and what all we want to do today. There aren't any windows in the restaurant so we couldn't tell if it was dark out until we got out. It only took us an hour at the restaurant. Dylan and I basically did whatever Y/N wanted. So we went to the little makeup stores and the clothing stores.

"Guys I'm sorry I'm having us go wherever I want to go but you two should be going to stores you like" said Y/N. Her face looked guilty, she seemed sincere.

"Where do you want to Milo?" Asked Dylan. God why does he have to polite.

"How about we check that Coke store and then maybe that cute bakery place near the LEGO place?" Y/N and Dylan nodded. I noticed while we were walking that Dylan's hand kept brushing against Y/N's and she didn't seem to mind. I barely know anything about this guy but I don't like him. Maybe I'm just jealous. He seems like a nice person. Although he keeps interrupting when I get a chance alone with Y/N. We walked into the store and saw lots of different things that were Coke. Not just the drink but shirts, animals made from the cans, and bags. Y/N was looking at the animals. She looked like a beautiful statue just standing there staring at the animals. Dylan was on the other side looking at shirts. I decided to go up to the next floor and look at the sky to watch the sunset. I was hoping maybe Y/N would follow me. When I got up there I couldn't see much of Disney Springs. Only the movie theater and the store next to Coke and also a Hollywood theme restaurant. The sun was setting and it looked so beautiful. I stare out for about five minutes. Then I come back down to see Dylan having his arms wrapped around Y/N's waist and they're both laughing. They were talking about who knows what. I was slightly annoyed because he kept getting alone time with her yet I never do. I know I have no right to be jealous but I just can't help it. She deserves to be with someone better. Someone like me.

"Oh hey Milo" said Y/N. She had her right hand on Dylan's face.

"Hey I didn't see anything I liked what about you guys?"

"Nah I didn't" said Dylan. He was so more focused on Y/N.

"Well lets get going then" I said. I could hear the annoyance in my voice. I started walking out slowly making sure they were following me. Dylan let go of Y/N and they both followed me. We then went to the bakery where Y/N and I got some macarons while Dylan waited outside. Then we went to the cupcake place called Sprinkles. Dylan got a cupcake from their cool vending machine. Then we decided to head back to the hotel. Y/N sat next to me and Dylan was on the other side. Dylan was on his phone texting who knows. Y/N was slowly falling asleep. She had her shopping bag in her lap. She had her head on my shoulder and it was the cutest thing ever. It took twenty minutes for the bus to get us to the hotel. I decided to pick up Y/N because she was super sleepy. Dylan wanted to carry her but I said I would. I used Y/N's magic band to open the door. I set her gently on her bed, put her bag on the floor, and headed for the door.

"Milo stay" said Y/N. I turned in her direction. Y/N had her head up a little and she was looking at me.

"What?"

"Stay with me Milo, please. At least until I fall asleep. This past week I haven't gotten much sleep." I knew she was lying. On the plane she said she was sleeping fine but did I really want to argue with her, it's almost midnight.

"Fine!" I put her in my arms and she instantly fell asleep on me. I carefully tucked her into her bed and got off. I opened the door as quietly as I could. At least she seemed to have fun.

YOUR POV

I woke up without Milo. I guess he tucked me in. I took off the makeup that I hadn't wiped my pillow. I took a quick shower. Today was the day the Milo and I get filmed to go on some rides. Apparently this is how we're going to get the movie Zombies out there. I ate breakfast with Milo and Dylan in the cafe they have in the hotel. Dylan said he would spend his day at the pool until I was done filming with Milo. Milo only got to spend today with me because he would be spending the other two days with DWTS. The crew had us stand in front the Mine Train rollercoaster. The cameras started rolling.

"I'm Milo Manheim!"

"And I'm Y/F/N Y/L/N!"

"We are from the cast of Zombies and we are trying out the ride Mine Train. Are you as nervous as I am Y/N?"

"I'm not scared at all."

Milo and I sat in the very front of the rollercoaster. Milo grabbed my hand before we started. Milo was screaming on the ride why I was just siting there with a smile on my face. The ride was two minutes.

"I had so much fun on that ride Y/N how about we try out the Haunted Mansion ride perfect for Halloween."

"I agree Milo this ride is definitely the ride to go on right now."

Milo and I went on the Haunted Mansion ride and then the magic carpets ride. We then had to ask random people the history about the Disney Halloween Party. Not many people had the answers right. Milo and I had at least another two hours at the park but we could do whatever we wanted. So we went on the Dumbo ride, The Little Mermaid ride, the Buzz Lightyear ride, and even ate at Liberty tree. The food was super good there. Milo and I headed back to the hotel by going on a boat. The guy who was in charge of the boat said he calls the boat Black Pearl. Not many people were on the boat. Milo and I took a couple of selfies for fun. We headed back to our rooms. Dylan was still at the pool. He seemed super bored. Once he saw me, he came running. He hugged me.

"Y/N, I missed you. They are having a little movie night by the little ice cream shop they have. Do you want to go tonight and then we can watch the fireworks?!" I mean Milo wouldn't want to do anything else today plus he said he had to rehearse with Witney. Spending time with Dylan will be fun.

"I'd love to Dylan!" The three of us headed back to the hotel. I got changed in a cute yellow dress with pink roses on it. The sun was setting, I met Dylan outside of the hotel room by the pool. He was wearing a white shirt with a unbuttoned shirt that was black but also had pink roses on it and he was wearing peach colored shorts. We walked in silence to the ice cream shop. His hand kept brushing against mine. I took a deep breath and took his hand. His eyes got a bit wider but then went back to normal. We kept walking in silence.

"Do you want ice cream?" He asked. He usually seems super calm and collected but this time he looked really nervous.

"Yeah sure!" We walked into the shop. I ordered a mint chocolate ice cream and Dylan ordered cookies' cream. He offered to pay but I refused. I paid for both. We left the shop and sat on the grass while the big screen started projecting something. It was the movie 'Nightmare Before Christmas' how wonderful! Dylan's free hand was on mine while we watched the movie. After movie ended it got super dark really fast. We watched the fireworks. One of the cast members had a cute dance party after the fireworks so Dylan and I were dancing for a bit. Dylan and I still weren't tired so we bought some coloring books and crayons in the shop that was in between the monorail and the spa area. We went to his hotel room and started coloring pages of Disney characters while listening to the tv. We chatted a bit and then I headed back to my room. I had a good day with both Milo and Dylan. I don't know who I like more though.

A/N: Sorry this is short it took me forever to write. I'm working on the next chapter though. I don't know how many more chapters until it's over...or is it? 👀