Zombie Light Garden

"Are you sure about this Milo?"

"Trust me Y/N." He sat on the round float. He gestured for me to sit on his lap. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"One..Two...Three!" We both went sliding down the water slide and into the water. The pool wasn't too deep only five feet.

"That was fun Milo we have to do it again!!! Milo and I had been at the pool for about an hour just talking and drinking smoothies by the pool until he saw this couple and their son go on the water slide next to the other pool. Milo thought it would be fun and he is right.

"Alright we can go again. The pool closes at eleven so we only have about fifteen minutes left." 

We had gotten kicked out of the pool because we didn't pay attention to the time. Milo and I were still not tired so we went to his room to watch a few movies. I had my grey hoodie and a pair of lace black shorts over my swimsuit that had dried off really fast. Milo had his hoodie on too. I was slowly falling asleep and Milo was still wide awake.

"Ugh what time is it?" I whispered. I looked at the clock next to his bed. It was two thirty in the morning. Milo was sleeping right next to me. My hair was an absolute mess. I slowly got out of bed and walked out of his room and headed for my room. I needed to take a shower Tiffany will kill me if my hair has chlorine in it.

The Next Day

"Okay guys so Zed and Addison are in the zombie light garden, they sing the Someday ballad and then almost kiss until the zombie guards come out. Action!!!" Shouted Paul.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"It's a zombie light garden" said Milo. He took my hand.

"Where we going?''

"For a walk in the park."

I know it might be crazy
But did you hear the story?
I think I heard it vaguely
A girl and a zombie
Oh, tell me more, boy
Sounds like a fantasy
Oh, what could go so wrong
With a girl and a zombie?
You're from the perfect paradise
And I'm living on the darker side
Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me
Right from the start you caught my eye
And something inside me came to life
Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me
Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?
You and me side by side
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday

Milo put his hand on my face. He started to run his fingers through my 'hair'. He then found the white hair underneath. I then covered it.

"It's beautiful, you're beautiful." Milo leans closer to me our lips almost touch. Then the lights go out.

"Zombies you're out past curfew!''  I feel Milo's hand let go of my face and I hear him run away. The flashlight shines in my face. "Addison?!"

"Gus?" I say pretending to be confused.

"What are you doing here it's not safe out here!?"

"And cut!!"

A/N: Sorry this so short. I keep rushing the filming scenes. I won't be showing all of the scenes from the movie mostly only the ones where it's just Milo and Y/N. 😏 I've been updating a lot lately but that's because I'm really bored and I have extra time now that I finished my school work for this week, but next week I might only update once because after chapter eight and nine things get even better.