It's Not A Date

Y/N/N - your nickname

"They really coated you in makeup."

"Yeah be grateful that you have simple makeup."

"It has only been five makeup wipes and I still can't get all of this powder and eyeshadow."

"Yeah it's going to take a while."

"Your makeup stylist must have a lot of patience putting all this makeup on and off of you."

"Yeah she does. That's why I just dyed my head green instead of having to spray it everyday. When filming is done, I'll go back to my normal hair color."

"Makes sense. Less of the hassle."

It took forty minutes to get all of Milo's makeup off. He suggested we go out for dinner, just the two of us. The rest of the cast had left already. All I've had today was grapes and strawberries. We got in a black SUV. Milo has a designated driver because he turned seventeen a couple months ago he is still getting the hang of driving. I usually just ride in the limo with the rest of the cast but since the rest of the cast left I'm riding with him.

"So Y/N where do you want to eat?''

"I'll eat wherever you want Milo. As long as it's healthy I'm too lazy to workout."

"Alright just remember you can't steal any of my fries. We're going to Richmond Station." I rolled my eyes. At the Zee grill restaurant, I ate one of Milo's french fries which costed me a good bit of crunches. It was worth it.

We made it to the restaurant, a lot of adults were here because it was nine o'clock at night. It was super pretty inside. We sat by the window. (I know you have to have a reservation so lets pretend they allow walk ins) We both ordered water from the waitress. She said she would be back in a minute to get our orders.

"What would you guys like to eat?'' Asked the waitress.

"Ladies first" said Milo staring down at the big menu.

"Can I just have a salad?"

"Alright and for you sir?" (sorry I don't eat salad so think about what you want on your salad)

"Just a grilled cheese and some fries on the side." She took our menus and walked away.

"Smile for the cameras Y/N!" He said holding his phone.

"Fine!" I smiled tiredly. I looked awful. I still had my makeup and hair done from set. Plus I was in a hoodie and sweatpants. I forgot to take off my makeup because I was busy helping Milo remove his makeup. A second later I got a notification from Instagram. @Y/F/N  Y/L/N With this beautiful girl at Richmond Station. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I was hoping the darkness of the room would help hide it but the room wasn't even that dark. "Then you have to smile for my camera too!" I took a quick picture of Milo. He was doing a thumbs up. @MiloManheim With this charming boy at Richmond Station Restaurant. Immediately comments started popping up. Clara and Zack were one of the first people to like it. I got a couple of texts from the group chat with Clara and Zack.

Zack: Is someone on a date with Milo???

Clara: He means to say how is the movie and how are you and Milo??

Me: I'm having fun on set and Milo and I are just friends out at a restaurant.

Zack: Mhm ok...

Clara: Enjoy your lovely night with Milo.

Zack: *date with Milo.

Me: 🤦‍♀️ I will.

"Who are you talking to?" Asked Milo.

"Oh just my friends Zack and Clara."

"Your friends that were at the cast meet and greet?"

"Yeah."

"Are you and Zack like a thing?"

"Haha no where'd you ever get that idea from?"

"Oh he just posted a comment on my post of you and said my girl with a pink heart emoji."

"Zack does that to almost all of my posts it's fine we're just friends. We've been best friends since pre school."

"Oh uh okay."

"Here is your food."

"Thank you!" We both said at the same time.

"So tomorrow I heard we're filming the almost kiss scene in the film." Said Milo putting his arm behind his neck.

"What????"

"Yeah where Zed and Addison are spending time in the zombie light garden singing to Someday ballad. Paul said he wanted to do that scene instead of the 'My Year' scene."

"Oh that scene is cute."

"Yeah I think so too." He put his hand beside mine. We both stared at our hands and then looked away nervously. I started taking little bites of my salad. I had lost my appetite. We ate in silence for a few minutes before we heard a click of a camera. I looked to my right and saw a girl with a camera in her hand she was right by the window. Guess she recognized us. "Y/N I'm not hungry anymore, are you still eating?"

"I'm not hungry anymore either."

"Then lets get out of here." I grabbed a fifty dollar bill out of my pocket and threw it on the table and we both got up and ran out of the door. Milo called his personal driver to pick us up. Three other people with cameras were running after us.

"Milo are you and Y/N dating??"

"Y/N, is it true that you and Meg Donnelly have beef together because you took the role that was supposed to be hers??"

"When is you next song coming out Y/N??"

"Y/N, is it true that you want to give up everything you have worked for to become an author???" I grabbed Milo's hand and we both darted for the car.

"An author?" Asked Milo.

"I've talked about it for a while but I have no idea how it got out to the public. I've only told..Zack and Clara!" I grabbed my phone out and started typing away.

Me: Did you guys tell anyone else about me possibly giving up everything to become an author??

Zack: Uh I may have accidentally told one of my guy friends about it by accident.

Clara: Zack how could you! You didn't even tell me! And since when do you have any other friends besides Y/N and I??

Zack: We met in chemistry okay!

Me: Guys that's besides the point! Zack do you think your friend would have told anyone else about it?

Zack: Who knows he might have.

Me:🤦‍♀️

Zack: Sorry Y/N I didn't mean any harm.

Me: It's okay Zack.

"So my friend Zack may have accidentally told one of his friends about it."

"Do you really want to give up all that you have worked for in the past couple of years to be an author?"

"I guess I could balance other things with my other careers but all of this has been a lot of work and being an author would be so much easier and so much more fun. Don't get me wrong acting, singing, dancing, and modeling have been fun. I'm just getting tired. I'm only eighteen. I've been thinking about maybe quitting dance classes and maybe even my singing career. I'm happy where I am right now but I just want something different."

"Yeah I get that." We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Mr. Manheim, we're here at the hotel."

"Thank you Jeremy." Milo and I jumped out of the car. "So Y/N/N do you want to go to the  pool tonight?"

"Just the two of us?''

"Yeah just the two of us."