I want to congratulate her but on what basis I could do that. Moreover, I  can't forget the promise of not entangling in each other's life.

I immediately shook my head to bring myself from my depressing thoughts. I immediately tried to ignite the engine to start the car but it didn't get started. I tried a lot of times still it didn't get started.

Feeling irritated, I came out of the car and lifted the hood of the car to see what's the problem. Immediately a gust of smoke puffed out of the car.

I kicked the car in annoyance. I went to the driver's side of the car to grab my mobile. I took it out and was about to call for a driver to come and fetch me but to my utter bad luck, Signals too ditched me.

"What the hell! Aren't the signals good when I was taking a call earlier but what happened now.?" Thinning this, I walked to and fro in the hope to get the signals but they didn't.

Now, how can I reach my company and who can I ask the help.

I sighed and went inside the car to sit there to shield myself from the burning sun. I waited for some vehicle to pass but as it was the outskirts, the chance was minuscule.

I removed my suit jacket and threw it in the back seat. After that, I rested my head on the headrest of my seat and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a vehicle, so I immediately got down from the car and saw that it was a girl coming on a scooty.

I waved my hand to stop her. Upon reaching me, she stopped her vehicle. After removing her helmet and sunglasses, she flashed a smile in my direction in recognition.

"You are that handsome dude from the temple..right." She smiled brightly and asked me. I nodded at her resentfully after recognizing her as a temple girl.

God..why is she remembering me that incident where she and that little guy successfully made me a fool!!

They both made me do the silliest thing in my life.

"What happened.? Why are you here.?" She asked me.

"My car broke down in the middle and signals are bad here. So I couldn't make any calls and waiting here for someone to give me the lift." I told her about my situation.

"Ohh. Let's see whether my network works here or not." Saying this, she took out her phone and saw the signals.

After she looked at me while making a sad face and shook her head in my direction. I sighed in disappointment.

"Dude. If you don't mind, I can give you the ride." After a while, she told me and looked at me expectantly for my answer.

I hesitated for a while but knowing very well that I didn't have any option, I agreed with her reluctantly.

"Okay. Wait here." I told her and went to my car to collect the keys and the samples of the product.

After that, I went to her and stopped in front of her sooty, looking at her while raising my eyebrow in her direction.

"What are you waiting for.? Come and sit at the backside." She told me.

"What! There is no way I am going to sit there. You move back and I will drive it." I exclaimed.

"That won't do. It's my darling. I won't allow anyone to drive it. If you want the lift, take your seat silently. Otherwise, I will go from here." She ordered me.

God..this girl is getting on my nerves. Seeing that, I wasn't responding, She started the bike to drive away. So I stopped her in a hurry and sat at the backside uncomfortably.