Dates and maybe Jealousy?

Hope's POV

I'm outside waiting for Jimmy when I see his brown hair pop out in the sea of students walking, leaving to the cars and get to their lives.

"Hey Larry"

"H-hey Hope" he gave me a shy smile.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked

"Um, wherever. Is the pizza place o-okay?"

"Perfect" we walked to my car. I had a black, with red accents, Bugatti Veyron. He gawked at my car.

"Is something wrong?" I chuckled at his astonishment

"N-no. Nothing is wrong" he got in the passenger seat and stayed silent

"Larry?" He looked at me.

"Are you okay? We can do this some other time"

"No! I mean, I'm fine." he smiled up at me

"Okay" I smiled and put my hand on his. He jumped and looked at my hand like 'Wtf are you doing'. Then he slowly turned his hand so our palms were touching. I giggled at his "slyness"

*At the parlor*

"How many?" The waitress asked when she saw us waiting.

"Two please" Larry said with a smile

"Right this way, please" we followered her to our table in the back.

We mumbled a 'thanks' to her and she walked away saying our waiter will be with us shortly.

"So, do you want to share a pizza or get one each?" He asked me

"How about..." I hummed while stroking my chin "We get our own and have a pizza eating contest"

"Okay. I must warn you though, I will out eat you. There is no way you can eat that much" he was pretty cocky now compared to a couple minutes ago.

"Oh yeah? And why is that?" I raised my eyebrows

"Because you're too skinny" he slightly blushed

"Sweetie, my sweatshirts hide my fat. That was really sweet though" And I meant it. I wasn't used to compliments from people, especially over my stomach. He was blushing like crazy. Probably because I had called him sweetie. I grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"You are too cute when you blush, Larry" soon our waitress came and asked us what we wanted to drink.

"What would you like to drink cutie?" she looked at my date

"I'll take a coke please"

"And you?" the waitress asked still looking at my date.

"First, I would like to to not flirt with my date. Second, I'll have coke as well please" Her eyes widened but she nodded and walked off.

"So what do you want on your pizza?" He looked at me

"I want pepperoni. How about you?"

"Same thing" he smiled at me

"Are you coping me, good sir?" I smirked at him and he smirked back which caught me by surprise.

"No, I just happen to like the same things" We talked for a while and had our pizza eating contest. I won, the look on his face was great. After we ate he paid the bill, and I drove him back to his car.

"I had a great night tonight Larry. Thank you" I smiled up at him.

"I had a great time too" he smiled down at me. He reached and softly cupped my cheek

"Can I kiss you?" he is too funny

"Yeah" he leaned down and kissed me. I must admit for a boy who doesn't get out much, he sure does know how to kiss. I kissed him back for a few moments until he pulled away.

"Wow. That was my first kiss and I'm glad it was with you"

"That was your first kiss? Fooled me" A light blush crept up his cheeks

"Thanks"

"I'll see you tomorrow Larry"

"Bye. Get home safe"

"You too" I got in my car and drove home. I opened the door and saw a note from my parents.

Hey sweetie,
We went out for supper and then we have a plane to catch for business. Love you.

Welp, a house to myself. I put the note down and walked to the living room and plopped down on the couch. Divergent was on so I started to watch that. Tris/Beatriz had just picked the faction she wanted to be a part of. I heard a creak and grabbed my gun under the cushion. I looked around the room but didn't see anything. Hmm, must just be the house settling. I put the gun down beside me and started watching again when I heard a rough voice.

"Hey"

~A/N~
Hey guys!!! Hope you like this. Sorry for the crappiness though. A lot has been happening so its not too good. I am trying to reach 200 views total for this story and I have 114 which is already WAY more than I even imagined for having in any of my books. I also want to get to 25-30 votes. Think y'all could help me please? :) I love all of those who read this, thank you so much!!! Love y'all!!~