Welcome!

Hello lovelies!! Unlike my other book, this will not be a Fanfictions. This is something new for me. Okay Hard To Love summary....

Hope Posten is a girl with it all. She has a family who loves her and anything she wants she can have it. Yet, at night she cries herself to sleep. She knows why but doesn't even give it a second thought anymore. She is walking home from high school (Jackson High) when she sees a fight and helps the person in trouble. After the fight, the boy is tough acting so she leaves. Little does she know he will be reentering her life and mind.

Seth Carter is a boy with a family who isn't bad but has that one glitch in it. His dad, George Carter, is the leader of the gang. Seth is walking home from school when members of another gang jump him. He tries to fight them off but was too off guard to do get his knife. All of a sudden he sees a girl jump in and fight off the men with nothing but her fists. Once she gets rid of the others he, instead of giving her gratitude, acts like a douche. Next thing he knows, he is still thinking of her all night.

Thank you LoganEPoole for the cover!!!!

Hope you like it!! BTW if any of you know how to make a video and help me on that could you help? You'll get a shout out in a chapter! Thanks you guys!! Kisses!!!

ANS .