What??

Hope's POV

I was in Honors Chemistry when my phone buzzed.

From Zac:

HEY MS. POSTEN! WE HAVE IDENTIFICATION ON THE MAIN GUY WHO CAME IN THIS MORNING :)

From Hope:

Zac, for the last time... Call me HOPE lol. Really? Who is it?

From Zac:

Seth Carter... I can email the profile now and u can read it later.

Wait, Seth. My Seth did that? There's got to be some mistake

From Hope:

Are you sure it was Seth?

From Zac:

Yes ma'am...

From Hope:

Okay. Ttyl. Thx.

I put my phone away and stared at the board. What. The. Hell? That is what Seth was keeping from me? HE WAS SOO DEAD!

I was walking to lunch when someone came up from behind and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jimmy. He was one of the shy kids that hardly spoke. We had only talked a few times but, that was just me asking for a pencil or something. He was a tiny bit over average height and he had milk chocolate hair that looked fluffy.

"Hey Larry. What's up"

"H-hi Hope. I was wanting to ask y-you something."

"Of course" I smiled at him "Anything"

"Okay, w-would you want to go on a d-date with m-me?" he was blushing and it was adorable. I never had a problem so why not. Also, maybe it will help his social skills.

"You know what?"

"You don't have to say yes. I und-derstand" he started to turn away when I grabbed his wrist

"Larry, I am saying yes. I would like to go on a date with you"

"REALLY!? I-I mean cool" I laughed at his enthusiasm.

"I'll see you after school?"

"Y-yeah! Thank you!"

"Bye" I pecked his cheek and he blushed as he walked away. I turned ariund and ran into a wall.

"What was that?" I looked up and saw a fumming Seth.

"None of your business"

"It kinda is"

"It kinda ain't"

"Just tell me. Please"

"Fine. He asked me on a date"

"Aand....??"

"And I said yes" I saw his jaw drop and smirked "What's wrong?"

"Why would you do that? You have me"

"You? The man who broke into my warehouse and stole my money? Ha!" I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. Hard.

"I didn't break into your warehouse and I sure as heck didn't steal your money" right then I got Zac's email.

"So this isn't you?" I held out the picture of him from the security photo.

"I. What? How did you get that?"

"My security camera, dumbass"

"YOU HAVE A GANG!?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"You are the Black Panthers?"

"Yes, keep up for gosh sakes" I rolled my eyes at him

"How didn't I know about this?"

"Maybe because you didn't do your homework. And now, my top hunter has everything about you sooo, you might wanna watch your back" I smiled at him, patted his cheek, and walked away.

"He can't get me! I ain't scared of no girl" Mhmm, we'll see what you think of the "girl".

Zac's POV

As soon as I got Seth's profile, I skimmed it and found his address. Maybe a visit would do the kid some good. I parked about a block away from his house and started walking. I had to do some surveillance to see how to get him. The hunt was on and he was my game.

~A/N~

Alright, I know this chapter sucked but the next chapter will be better :) I wanna do something different how about maybe a Q&A chapter? Ask anything you want and as long as it is appropriate I shall answer :) Love y'all !!!!!

Aspen