The Talk

~Jessia's POV~

(My thought in class earlier)

I need to talk to Jalissa. (My best friend.) So when its free time I walk up to Jalissa and she's just like. "Ohhh kill'em Jessica you got a bæ or nah?" I'm just like "yes" with a smile on my face. "That's good for you Jessica but weren't you dating Joseph?" She said with a sad face. I told her what happened and she understood. After I asked her if we can talk in private and she said yes. "Jessica what wrong do you have problems with Beck?" She said like if she was my mom. I told her this "no there's no problems I just wanted to ask you a question. Can I?" Jalissa said excitedly "yes ask me any thing!" So I asked "do you think I should tell my mom that I'm dating Beck?" So she thought for a little and said "well I think that you should I mean its the right think to do. Don't you think?" I thought for a minute and then I said "thanks Jalissa your the best!" Then I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.

After the talk Jalissa and I had we went back to where the rest of the class is. After Jalissa and I saw that that the teacher had put a movie on. So I turn around because I feel like someone is looking at me. So when I turn around I see Joseph staring at me then I look at Beck and he gets up gives me a kiss on the lips on hugs me. After Joseph looks away. Then I go and sit with Beck and enjoy the movie. After we had lunch and before we left to the cafeteria Jalissa walks up to us and smiles and it made us blush. After we went to the cafeteria people started asking why did Beck give me those roses. I was just like I don't know ask him.

That afternoon I went home did my usual routine of changing , eating, and doing my homework. After a while I decided to talk to my mom. So I asked her if we can talk in he room. We went she said "what are you going to tell me, that your pergnet." I looked at her and said "no I just wanted to tell you that I have a boyfriend." She looked at me and her eyes went bloodshoot and charged in full force towards me. I tried to block as much as I can but she got me. I instantly fall to the ground and she starts punching me in the face. I try to scream but she punches my face. I push her off run to my room and my mom was bounding on the door. So I decided to run away and go to Becks house. So I got to his house and knocked on the door and his mom opened.

I thought she didn't know who I was but she gave my a hug said my name and let me in. I was on the sofa for about five minutes and then Beck came into the living room and he said "Jasmine what a surprise. What are you doing here?" I was talking to him and told him what had happened and what I did. He sighed and gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead. "Jessica do you want juice?" He asked. I said yes and he gave me orange juice. "Jessica do you want to come up to my room?" He asked. "Sure but no funny stuff. OK?" I said seriously. He looked at me and said "OK I promise."