The School Change

When Jessica was in third grade and got into fights almost every day she was in school. One day she got into a fight girls. She won the fight when that was happing her mom decided to change her from schools. Jessica suffered from a lot of bullying. She changed schools and got moved back a grade. On day she learned about suicide and she thought it was a good idea. So one day during free time she tried to take her own life she was talking to other people that she didn't care if went to hell or not. That person told the teacher and Jessica had to talk to people about that so she went on therapy.

The therapy didn't work. The therapist didn't help her in anything. Whatever Jessica will tell her theropist, the theropist will tell her mom. That's why she felt this way. She kept everything inside and wouldn't tell anyone. She would act like everything was fine but it wasn't. She needed someone to talk to, but who could it be. She trusted no one.

So Jessica went from a public school to a charter school. That's where she learned about suicide. You would usually think that charter schools were good, but this one is only a little good. The years passed and she's now in 6th grade and she didn't think bad at all. But as the weeks passed she started falling in love with a kid named Joseph that was the worst idea ever. They were together for 4 months and she dumped him because she found out he was cheating. That day she went home and rapped a belt around her neck and tried to take her life again. It was a very stupid idea.

~Jessica's POV~

I can't believed that he's dating alissa. She told me she didn't like him at all. I start crying and beck walks up to me.(I'm at my desk)"Jessica what's wrong?" He asked with a concerned face. I look up at his light green eyes and I just had to tell him the truth. "Well Joseph was cheating on me with Alissa so I dumped him." I say with a tear running down my face. Beck cups my cheeks in his hands and wips my tear. "Jessica stay strong. I was dating Alissa and I dumped her because she was cheating to. But I didn't know she was with Joseph, he's like my best friend!" I'm sorry that happened.

So me and Beck were talking more and decided to confront them." OK I got Alissa and you got Joseph. OK Beck." I say exsitedly. "OK babe." Beck said with a smile. "Woah I'm not trying to date for a while OK take it easy." I said seriously. That evening I went home changed, ate, and then I started texting Alissa. The chat went a little like this:

TO ALISSA: Hey Alissa we need to talk its important text me when you can. OK.

              1 HOUR LATER

FROM ALISSA: Hey Jessica what's so important you needed to talk about.

TO ALISSA: So remember that day we were talking about Joseph and I asked if you liked him and you said no then why are you dating him?

FROM ALISSA: Yea I said that but I started to fall in love with him so we started dating.

TO ALISSA: Yea you guy started dating when Joseph and I were still dating.

FROM ALISSA: Oh well it not my fault he left you for me

TO ALISSA: Stop being a HOE. And FYI I dumped him so don't start any ways this conversation is over.

So it ended there. Yea I was mad but I got the truth out if her. All I need to do now is take a shower, put on my pj's and do my home work, after that go to sleep and hope there won't be problems.