The Day At School

So I woke up brushed my teeth, put on my uniform, drunk coffee, and was on my way to school. I got to school and went to the bathroom to put on lip gloss. (You know a girl gotta look good) I walked in to the gym and I see Beck with roses.

~Beck's POV~

So I went to the store today and bought Jessica roses. She told me she liked roeses. She walked into the gym looking super fine. All I can stare at was her lips. They were so kissable I can just kiss them all day. I walked up to her and she was  serious. I said "Hey Jessica I got these for you. Your favorite flowers, they  smell good just like you."  She said serprised "OMG Beck you didn't have to." "I know I didn't have to, I wanted to." I said with a wink. "Aww thank you tho." Jessica said blushing.

I said to Jessica "come on I need to talk to you." She followed me all the way to the spot where we were going to talk. She said "what did you have to tell me."

~Jessica's POV~

Right when I said that Beck kissed me and it felt good so I kept on kissing him. That kiss lasted  5 minutes. We both pulled back from the kiss and he said "Jessica do you want to be my girlfriend?" I said  "yes I want to be your girlfriend." That moment he gave me a small kiss on the cheek and we walk to the gym holding hands. 30 minutes passed and we went to class.

4 HOURS LATER

I see Joseph and Alissa hugging and I ignore them and walk to Beck. As I walk towards him I notice that he's waiting for me. Beck gets up and gives me a hug so I hug back. We're just there staring into each other a eyes and we started kissing and we caught everyone's attention put the teachers.

~Beck's POV~

As we pull away from the kiss Im thinking, she's a really good kisser, and I also see all the kids from the class staring at us and they start clapping, but two people didn't "JOSEPH&ALISSA." They started to cheer and the teacher was like "class settle down class has started go to your seats." I watched Jessica walk to her desk and as she sat down I was thinking "dang my girl is awesome!"