The sleepover

So we both went up to his room and he closed the door. He look at my face and a tear ran down his face. I asked him why was he crying. He said "your mom did have to hit you like that just because you have a boyfriend." I looked at him and gave him a hug. "Jessica wait here I'll be back."
While I'm waiting in Becks room I'm looking around and see a lot of sports awards. After like a minute or two he came in the room with some chocolate and milk. He asked "babe you wonna watch movies tonight?" I said "yes."
He truned on his TV and put Netflix on and watched movies till 12 am.

Becks P.O.V
It was now 12 am and she fell asleep on me. Her head was on my chest and her legs were rapped around mine. I look at her and said "I'm the happiest guy alive. I'm so greatful of having you in my life. And idk what would happen to my life if I was to lose you. I love you babe." I kissed her on the forehead. My mom walked in and checked on us. She gave me a kiss and left. A little bit after I fell asleep.
At 6:00 am Jessica's mom (grandma) was knocking on the door looking for her daughter. We got up and walked up to the door. My mom is talking to her and I look at Jessica. "Babe you don't have to go if you don't want to." I tell her. "I'm gonna be ok if she's hits me again I'll call the cops." She said. So I gave her a hug and kiss. And she was on her way.