Chapter 22

Love Is Poison
Chapter 22

💚💚VOTE💚💚Comment💚💚FOLLOW💚💚

Ben Pov

"Say, KD you heard from lil brudda."

"Yea, but if you so concerned talk to him yo self."

I smacked my lips.

"That's why I asked yo big ear ass. I thought bout that but,"

"But what, you scared huh."

"I'm not scared of shit thats my brudda."

"Admit it, you a foul ass nigga for that shit Ten."

"I was and I know Top did a lot for me. We are and still in them trenches together."

"So why you do it? Our whole gang big on loyalty. So why cross one of us like we the opp."

"I can't help who I love."

"Soo... you couldn't go love on somebody else."

"Look mane, Starr a good girl. Top didn't want her he stayed talking down on her. I was there for her and she was there for me. One thing led to another. Oh and don't sit there like ole girl not wrong too."

"Nawl that his gul and you fucking his baby mama. You and Starr in the wrong."

"Yea but Mia on some snitch shit. I was going to tell him but in my own way."

"Nigga, you stupid no matter how you put it you wrong."

"I know that, I'm just saying I bet Mia got some skeletons in the closet too."

"I swear, I thought y'all niggas wasn't going to show up the other day!"

"I didn't either, but I decided that was my brother. I'll always have his back and support him no matter what. At the end of the day we all we got. I'm loyal to him and whole gang."

"I feel ya, but shit still need to be addressed."

"Your stupid ass right for a change!"

"We linking with Montana tonight. He said he got some shit to discuss and plus this moving day."

"Aight, I'll do it then."

"You too 3, while you over there ear hustling and shit."

"Fuckallofthat he my brudda. I'm stupid as hell. I was out of pocket for that shit with YaYa. This bitch ain't right. She still fucking with other niggas. Then she posted a pic of her and Top, talking bout she miss him. I seen it on KD page because she blocked me."

"Nigga stay off my shit lurking hell"

"Fuck that, I went to confront her ass and this bitch was sitting in the car with another nigga."

"Damn....she for the streetz!!""

"Fuck up mane."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Look, yall I'll catch ya lata when it's time to put in work."

I dapped it up with em. I was headed to Starr house when I got a call from her. I didn't answer cause shit I'm already at the door.

I knocked and door came open. Sherronda was standing there smiling.

"Sherronda, what you doing here? Where is Starr."

"She left to go get Kamari from Kentrell."

"But she just called me."

"Nawl her phone on the table it was me that called. I need something."