Chapter 17

Love Is Poison

💚💚COMMENT💚💚FOLLOW💚💚VOTE💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Kentrell POV

This bitch here mane.

"What the fuck you want Iyanna."

"Oh so we using proper names now huh?"

"Bitch I'll slap the fuck out of you."

"Try it my folks will put some hot shit in ya bitch chest."

"Top, I knew it was something funny about this bitch."

"KD not now mane!"

I looked over at Mia and made eye contact and then I looked at Ben and did the same.

"Don't try shit Kentrell. I'll shoot you and the bitch. I know yall had something going on. You thought I was stupid talking bout yall had a project! Nigga please."

"Look what's all the bullshit about. You playing on my top and you speaking in circles."

"You wasn't texting, talking to me, or nothing then I found out about this shit. You treating me like I didn't matter once something new came back."

Found out...

"Oh yea while you was ignoring me your partner was putting that pipe in my guts."

I smirked at her.

"Why you laughing you don't believe me?"

"Yea yea bitch, I already know who you fucking!!"

Everybody looked at me.

"I know you and my brutha fucking."

"But what I don't know is why he was pillow talking with yo ass."

"Best dick I ever had."

"Bitch I don't give a fuck. You done had a lot of dicks!!"

"Top let me explain brudda."

"Go talk to god bout it."

"She conniving and you gon be the one that's crying!"

"What the fuck that mean mane?"

"She didn't tell you she let 2 niggas run a train. You never told this nigga you was known for giving brain!"

"Bitch you done brought me so much pain."

"Top.."

"Top what beenie!! How long this shit been going on! You my brudda I don't give a fuck about the hoe."

"Look nigga you didn't want the bitch!! She not your only hoe so I didn't think you cared."

"Jealousy is a ugly trait. Cut the shit 3three you got the same amount of pussy I did. We bruddas, we crew or that don't mean shit."

"Nigga fuck you! Matter a fact fuck Mia. Maybe I should sample that too."

"Fuck this shit."

I blacked out and rushed his ass.

Mia POV

"Kentrell!!"

I screamed but by that time him and Beenie was fighting.

Ben, KD, and Boomer tried to separate them. I grabbed his arm.

"Kentrell she not worth it!"

"Bitch shut up, that's the point of it all. I wanted to hurt this nigga like he hurt me."