Chapter 5

Love Is Poison

Thanks for the love everyone!! I'm glad my book picking up some readers. Thanks everyone for reading. Also remember to VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Kentrell POV....

"Grandma , Paw Paw...I'm home!"

Shiiddd ain't nobody even here. Teelee and Kendell must be with grandma or at they like friends house.

I sighed it was a long ass day at school. I just want to stretch out, smoke a blunt, and sleep.  I start pucnching in the air because I have to go over here to this lil guh house and see bout this project.

I'm bout  to change out these clothes though. so I grabbed some clothes and I looked around my room.

I couldn't wait to get my own place. Its only right, hell I had my own money and I'm 18.

I was doing this for my granny and paw paw. I don't know how many years they had left so I didn't want to cause nobody no stress. They already been through hell and back with my mama.

I sat on my bed looking at my cell. I had a few messages and a few missed calls. Yaya has texted and called. Star and Ben messaged me asking where I was at.  I had a call from my grandma so I called her back.

"Hello baby, you home from school?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm bout to head back out though cause I have school work to complete. This teacher got me partnered up with Mia Brown remember her and say is Paw paw them  with you."

"Boi yea,  paw paw, Teelee, Kendall, and ya mama. We gone cook tonight and it's good to see you and Mia back friends again. I always liked that girl. Tell ha I said hey now!"

"Grandma it's not like that. We not even friends again the teacher partnered us up together but I will tell hea you said what's up."

"Uh huh, well grandson I'm gone tell you this life to short to be holding grudges."

"Grandma people that you do you dirty knew life was too short before they did what they did."

( I see nothing wrong with that statement🤞🏽)

"True, but let me get back to shoppping I'll talk to you later when we at home."

"Okay see you at home."

"Mane damn" another text from YaYa popped up I scrunched my face up and left out the house. I wasn't bout to argue with this hoe I got shit to do.

I walked across the street to where Ben was at.

"What you on 4?"

"Shit watching KD goofy ass trying to fuck this sherm head!"

I starting laugh until tears came out. KD ass a fool he over there leaned up against some white bitch car.

"Say slime, we need cash not ass."

"Where everybody at?"

"Quando, Boomer and Beenie gone to handle the stuff fo the party Saturday. Got to get our shit right yeaaa. Our parties always epic."

"Hell yea can't wait. You talked to that nigga Montana?"

"Yep I went over there and him and Tracy was arguing so I left."

"They always fighting!"

"Say slime, I hope it's some bad bitches at the party. I'm trying to dick a bitch down in her mama house.. in my polo socks."

"Nigga you stupid. I'll catch you lata."

We dapped it up and I ran over to Mia house.

I knocked and nobody came so I twist the knob and it opened. They crazy as hell for having this door unlocked.

"Mia, Miaa."

My mouth got dry all of sudden.  Mia came round the corner with her hair in a messy bun. some pajama pants and thin tank top. Damn she looked nice.

"Boy how the fuck you keep getting in hea."

"Look lil guh, I knocked and nobody came to the door. I called yo name and everything you need to calm that attitude of yours down mane."

"Oh I do huh, you didn't tell yo lil bald head as girlfriend that."

"Look bruh,  whats happening with the project. I would have called but I don't have yo number.

"So you serious about the grade huh?"

"Shit yea what you got in mind."

Mia rolled her eyes and said, "well I thought that we could make it simple but unique. The project is about getting to know one another. I think we could do the project like the game 21 questions ya know."

"Okay I feel ya. So I make up 21 questions and you make up 21 questions.That's pretty smart and not a whole lot of work."

"Yep that's the plan. Hold on I got the rubric and supplies still in my room."

I was right behind her she got the supplies and jumped when she turned around.

"Look dents, didn't I tell you hold on. That meant I was coming back to the living room."

"I'm not trying to hear nunofdat. I spent almost my whole life in your damn room what the fuck so different now. Hell we use to sleep in the same bed."

"Everything different and things change"

"I know.. and  people do too."

"On the real Kentrell, I never did shit to YaYa and my anxiety was through the roof. I left school and came home."

"Yea I didn't see you in last period. I don't have to explain My Wife actions and you handled that shit well I thought."

Mia looked at the floor. I know how her anxiety attacks was when we were younger. I tilted her chin so I could see her eyes. "Say Mia,  you always been strong."

I hugged her she stared at me like she was about to ask me something and I pecked her on the lips.

"Kentrell, wha,"

"I got to go. We'll meet tomorrow after school.

" Work on your questions tonight so we can actually get work done Kentrell. We have to get through quick so we don't have to deal with each other no mo."

"Oh yea, bet that shit up."

Mia blushed and rolled her eyes.

" Lata Mia," I left out the door, wiped my face and walked off. I heard Ben them calling my name but I went straight in the house. This is some bullshit. I got to shake this shit. We not even fucking friends.

Let me call YaYa,

"Hello nigga I been ca...""

"Fuck that come give daddy some head."

"K be right there daddy."

Whew this was a long chapter!! VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚