Chapter 6

Love Is Poison
Chapter 6

VOTE FOLLOW COMMENT💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Mia POV

It's 10 at night and I can't go to sleep. I got to go to school tomorrow and see him! I felt my face grow hot and I knew I was blushing.

I swear Kentrell aggy as fuck. We not even friends why the fuck did he hug or kiss me. As small as the gesture was it was everything. He so ugly...... let me stop.

I love his hair, his diamond grill in his mouth and the way he talk. He's just not a loyal person. I learned that a while back.

I sucked my teeth and grabbed my phone. Maybe a scroll on social media will get my mind off of things.

I see I had a text from moms and private request on the school group me chat app.

What the hell is this?

Kentrell Gaulden has sent you a message?

I opened it.

Say Mia what's your number I forgot to get it earlier.
Text me.

I rolled my eyes why can't I never escape him.

I decided to text him.... couldn't hurt could it.

(225)262-4638
Hey this Mia...

(225)774-3831
Took yo bald headed ass long enough. I had wanted to exchange numbers in case we need to know some bout the project and you need to save my number.

Kentrell😒

This nigga could have walked over here and gave me the number himself. I saved his number and the next thing you know I'm getting a FaceTime from him.

I answered and rolled my eyes!! "What do you want Kentrell you could have just texted me."

"NAwl that to much typing."

"You already said what you had to say."

"I hear you talking lil guh, but I wanted to say something else."

"Say about earlier, I didn't mean to kiss you."

I looked away from the camera a little embarrassed and hurt I knew I was reading into in the wrong way.

"I mean... I just remembered from when we was younger how your anxiety would get."

I start blushing once again. I hated the effect he had on me.

Kentrell smiled showing his diamonds.

"Say Mia you must liked when I kissed you earlier."

"Look dents we not even friends and just like you said it's not that serious right?"

"Did you like it? Don't you have a nigga that can stop your ass from getting horny all the time."

"What you mean? I don't be horny all the time and you damn sho don't make me horny"

I lied because my panties were soaking wet now just from having a conversation with him.

"Oh yea then why when I went to choke you out the other day I heard your moan."

"You didn't hear shit."

"Okay.... okay well maybe I'm hearing things."

"Yea nigga maybe you are."

We stare at each other before a couple of seconds. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable under her stare.

"Look Kentrell if thats all you wanted I'm hanging up?"

"Oh yea I'm coming over tomorrow to lay out the 21 questions. One thing though gang coming with me"

"Kentrell.... don't bring em over here."

He smirked at me and hung up.

Stupid dent head bitch. I don't want they ass over here. They don't do shit but play and eat up all your damn food.

I was about to roll over and call it a night. When my phone started ringing again.

"Hello who this."

"Drop it off at 9 pm tomorrow behind Charles place by the blue dumpster."

Before I could agree the line hung up.

What did I get myself into. I had been looking for a regular job like a regular girl and came home being a drug dealer.

Yep that's right. Mia Brown voted most likely to succeed and future valedictorian was a drug runner.

My mama work so hard just to make sure I'm straight. No dad in sight and I want to go to school, and get my own place as soon as I graduate.

I haven't told mama my plans but I will.

Right now I need to grind and stack and don't get caught.

It's a perfect hustle. Who would suppect a geek to sell drugs and pull little robbery jobs here and there.

My heart is pure and my hands were clean. It's not like I killed anyone.

I sighed and covered my head and tried to get some sleep because tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Okay everybody I'm back with a little update. Shiidd do yall think Mia getting in over her head or what making drop offs???? Please VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚