x.

jimin kept his eyes to the ground as he walked through the white-walled hallway, feeling as if it stretched on forever. his palms were sweating against the straps of his backpack, the male tightening and loosening his grip anxiously, not knowing was he was getting himself into. he arrived at the white door, reading the name attached to it before knocking softly, kicking off his shoes and slowly opening the door when he heard a response.

"you can take a seat anywhere you'd like, jimin." dr. jeon spoke from the sink.

jimin's eyes widened when he spotted a young man laid on the couch located at the back of the room; his neck angled in an unnatural way, with his eyes wide and mouth slightly agape, complexion pale. he flinched when he felt dr. jeon's cold hand on his shoulder, pushing him lazily towards the chairs, "don't worry about him," he sat with a smile, "you wanted to meet?"

jimin played with his fingers, "i think taehyung's starting to catch on to what's happening.." he noticed dr. jeon's jaw and fists clench, "i didn't tell him anything, i promise."

"then how would he start suspecting something's wrong?" dr. jeon stood, "i have no idea how he could even wrap his little mind around the idea of something going wrong. he's too dumb, jimin." he cupped the latter's cheek, rubbing him with his thumb, "the only way he'd know is if.. someone happened to tell him." he slid his hand down, wrapping his fingers around jimin's neck, grinning at him as he began to choke, "i don't like being played with."

"i-i'm not!" jimin struggled to free himself, "i have p-proof!" he exhaled shakily as dr. jeon pulled his hand away and sat back down. the rose gold winced as he gulped and pulled out his phone, opening the voice recorder app, playing the audio of his meeting with taehyung.

he watched dr. jeon as he listened to it, becoming nervous from the lack of reaction he was showing towards it. his eyes were glued to the phone as he bit onto his knuckles, jimin noticing the corners of his lips twitching into a smile, "he told me how he was feeling the day before he showed me the audio," they met eyes, "he was really quiet and was almost nervous to talk to me about it, which is not normal for someone as rowdy as him. i think he's been questioning it for a while."

the audio continued playing, "why are you so lax about it?" they listened to taehyung yell, "i just got a blowjob from my fucking therapist, and you want to give me candy? jimin, i'm physically horrified to see him again. and i can't even tell my parents or they'll ask why.. i don't know what to do anymore.."

dr. jeon chuckled, "'physically horrified', huh..", he stood once again and jimin held his breath, watching him pace around the room with his hands rubbing his face. "'physically horrified'.." he repeated again. he neared the body on the couch, running his fingers up and down his thigh, "come here, jimin."

the male neared him quickly, making a face of disgust as he stared at dr. jeon touching his legs, a gentle expression on his face. "do you know what happens to people who don't complete their tasks? hm?" jimin gulped, shaking his head 'no'. "they get punished."

"am.. i going to be punished?" the younger trembled when dr. jeon looked back at him.

"not unless you don't complete your task." he caressed the body's limp face, "you need to convince taehyung that nothing odd is going on between him and i." he looked back at him, "have you got that?"

"y-yes, jeongguk.."

_†:*.;".*

that dead body on jeon's couch is the real mvp