Tapos nagpapresscon pa ito last year na magreretire na daw ito sa Tennis. And just recently when I stayed naman sa bahay nila sa Toorak, she said that she's no longer sleeping with a teddy. Mas lalo ko tuloy nakahiyaan na ibigay. Lalo pa at galit pa din pala ito sakin dahil sa pagpush ko noon sa kanya into playing Tennis.

@AlParker Pa-adopt si Pooper bear? I'll give it later if you'll show up.

After typing that ay pinasa ko din yung photo ng Koala teddy bear dito.

@LCalvry Shocks! For real?

@AlParker Yep. So?

@LCalvry Fine.

I personally sent Alliston a private message to dress decently kasi mamaya manipis at maikli na naman yung suot nito. Lamigin pa naman din ako and it's not my gesture to give away my coats just so she could feel warm and comfortable. Saka besides we will be talking business naman and not personal matters kaya there's no need for her to be oozingly attractive and charming.

I motioned my assistant na lumapit sakin habang nagrereport pa din yung management committee ko. I just motioned them to continue their reports.

"Ask a florist to make a bouquet arrangement of red tulips and purple iris." Utos ko dito habang iniisip yung tatawagan ko para sa food mamaya. "I need that before four this afternoon."

Tulips is Alliston's favorite flower. I know because Aria mentioned it to me before. But I want to add purple iris for the sole reason of its symbol. A perfect one sa gaya ni Alliston.

Tumango lang ito na tila ba natataranta na dahil sa tono ng boses ko.

"Call this place." Ibinigay ko dito yung mismong name ng building na kailangan ko for tonight's date. "Tell the owner that I need that place tonight. I want the whole space and tell him that I want a romantic arrangement. No other people. Just Alli and I. The food should be ready and must be prepared before eight. Pagkatapos they can all leave us."

"Any specific food that I should tell them to prepare?" kumpirma nito habang sige sa pagsusulat.

"Just authentic Chinese and Vietnamese food. Medium rare Steaks, cheese, and red wine. Make sure that they won't use any nuts or prepare any peanut-based dishes. Alliston has extreme allergies with that. No spicy food din because she doesn't like that. Did you get it?"

Nang tumango ito at matapos isulat iyong mga sinabi ko ay saka ulit ako nagbilin pa.

"Secure the place, okay? I will be with Alliston Parker. For sure, maraming Press ang makikiusyoso mamaya. I need the highest security possible."

After maibilin lahat ay nagconcentrate na ako sa reports para di ko na balikan mamaya. Maaga ako mag-a-out ngayon so I can prepare for that dinner.

I will go home early, will take a good nap, have a warm bath and choose one of my favorite dress suits.

Chill, Louella. Don't get too excited for endless possibilities of business expansions and deals. Alli got that high profile client-based that you have been eyeing for a long time. Make it purely business.

But I will be lying if I tell that it's all just business. Part of me would want to save Alli from ruining herself and to save her from her boytoy. Another part, is to give Grant the peace of mind that Alli will be in safe hands.

Saka I asked Hariette Oliviar. She admits na bestfriends lang sila ni Alliston and she just wants to make sure that Alli won't do anything stupid. Alli needs me the way I need her. We need each other. Lalo pa at inamin din ni Hariette yung relasyon nito at ni Candice. She agrees that I can have Alliston after I gave her the information that she can use laban kay Grant kung sakali man na mahuli ito at si Candice. A solid bargain that she can use against Grant. It is something na ikapapahamak ng asawa nitong si Jen. Grant's weakness.