Chapter 6

Louella

"Stop the car."

I carefully parked Alli's car sa tapat ng Quaff na malapit lang sa bahay ng mga ito dito sa Toorak. Akala ko pa naman ay tatakas na kami pero heto at sa malapit lang pala kami sa bahay nila pupunta. Nagugutom ba sya?

That will be weird. After the scene kanina, I don't think a normal person would want to eat right now.

Well, Alliston surpassed the category for being a normal. She seems enjoying every bit of her insanity. Too bad that Kyeroh enjoyed her insanity too.

"Hungry?"

She eyed me with a blank stare na para bang wala ito sa sarili nito ngayon. I can't blame her. Mas nagugulat nga ako na hindi nya pa ako tinatangkang patayin after ng ginawa ko kanina.

I'm sorry Alli bear. This is just business. Nothing personal. I need you in my team. I've been eyeing the endless possibilities of business expansions with your name. You can use me too in any ways you'll want me. But this is honestly for your own good too. Kyeroh will be just sucking your light out so I need to pull you out before it drains you.

"I asked someone to bring my passport and personal belongings. Ipapakuha ko din ba yung sayo?" Tanong nito pagkaraan habang nagtatype sa phone nito.

I shrugged. I still need to stay here for another two weeks dahil nga may winowork out pa akong business expansion. Ipapakilala pa ako sa mga business partners ng bagong investor ko. That's worth multi-million account. So probably, I'll spend my one month long vacation here in Australia still doing business.

Don't complain, Louella. Remember that you bargained your parents that you'll make Calvry's business reach the billions net worth kapalit ng pagpayag ng mga ito noon na tanggapin na si Corinne para kay Aria. You want them to have a formal wedding because you saw how it hurts your sister not to be with Corinne.

"Nah, I'll stay here for two weeks pa siguro. Where do you plan to go?"

"Philippines." She answered in a plain tone.

"Uuwi ka na? What about my payment? We haven't talked about it yet."

Tinanggal ni Alliston yung seatbelt nito. "Did you know that I've got you recorded driving without a license? Plus, It's easy to say that you stole my car." Kaswal na sabi nito.

Ako naman ay natigilan doon. Pagkatapos ay bahagyang natawa. Alliston really knows how to bait someone. Kinapa ko yung bulsa ko kung nadala ko ba yung license ko.

Dang! Wala nga.

Ngumiti sakin si Alliston na para bang sinasabi nito na naisahan nito ako.

"Got you paid." She winks at me.

Too bad, Alliston. I am not a business person for nothing. You should really try harder. Like, really harder.

"Don't worry, Alli bear. I've got us recorded too that I was driving with you inside the car. Plus this is your vehicle and you let an unlicensed driver to drive it. Let's face the fine together?" Ngumiti din ako sa kanya. "How I love to be with you. Prison has never been too appealing to be with you in it. Ano kayang pwede nating gawin sa loob ng prison no?"

Ito naman yung natigilan doon bago napatingin sa itinuro kong microchip cam na ikinabit ko kanina. Kung ipapahamak nya ko, I'll better drag her with me. She should learn that dealing with me is as dangerous as dealing with her.

My, My, Alli bear. Grant is right. Napakatuso mo nga. Pero pasensyahan na lang, I am better than you. You should bow down to the real Queen here.