Chapter 8

(y/n) POV

"And we're in!" Ichigo said as he broke into Las Noches through the wall, "THE DOOR WAS NOT EVEN TEN FEET AWAY YOU PSYCHO!" Karma said, "Ok from this point on you all should start listening to me since I've had the most experience navigating the labyrinth that is Las Noches and can take you directly where you want to go. And you're all splitting up. WHY ARE YOU SPLITTING UP?!" She said, "(y/n) honey, your maybe, maybe not father is an idiot." She said, "Yep." I said, "As for us. We'll be skipping the Privaron Espada all together. They're funny, not haha funny, the this is just sad funny." She said as we flew up.

"See now, we can go straight to Orihime's cell!" Karma said as we ran down a long hallway. "Where do you think you're going?" a man said coldly, "B...Barragan!" Karma said in fear, "I'd also like to know why you brought a Soul Reaper into Las Noches." another man said, "S...Stark!" Karma said, "DESTROY THEM! TOWA!" I said as my sword transformed, "Interesting, but I don't feel like killing a kid. It'd give me nightmares." Stark said, "Just go sit in the corner like a good boy and maybe we'll just hold you, prisoner." He said, "(y/n) stand down! If you try to fight them they will kill you!" Karma said as she drew her sword, "So you will not take your advice. How foolish." Barragan said, "I'm a mom. I can't afford to stand down now." Karma said as she began to transform. "Resurreccion: Segunda Leona, Cazadora." She said as she slashed at them, "Interesting." Stark said from behind me. "TOWA!" I shouted as I turned and stabbed at him while my Shikai transformed again.

"What part of we'll kill you don't you get?" He asked as he caught my blade, "Strike Towa!" I said as shadows covered the blade and ran up his arm and pinned him to the wall

"What part of we'll kill you don't you get?" He asked as he caught my blade, "Strike Towa!" I said as shadows covered the blade and ran up his arm and pinned him to the wall. "I get it you were taking me out of the fight. Not a bad plan, but I didn't plan on fighting." He said before he broke free. "That trap used my own spiritual pressure to trap me, but overwhelming it wasn't too hard." He said, "Trouble?" I said, "No you're fine." He said, "Her, however." He said as he fired a cero at Karma, but I shot it with my own cero. "RESURRECCION! SEGUNDA LEONA, DEFENSORA!" Karma shouted as she transformed again, this time she placed a shield around me, "DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT THEM AGAIN!" She shouted as she held off attacks from both Espada. "KARMA!" I shouted worriedly as she was shot point-blank by two ceros, "D...Damn it. If I wasn't in my defensive form, that would've killed me!" Karma said as the dust cleared, "This might kill me, but it's my only option." She said, suddenly her spiritual pressure grew until I couldn't feel it anymore, I was scared, feeling the warmth of her spiritual pressure was the only thing keeping me calm. I watched as Karma was enveloped by spiritual energy. "Resurreccion." She said calmly as she cut through the spirit energy revealing her new form.

" She said calmly as she cut through the spirit energy revealing her new form

"Segunda Leona." She said calmly. "This is the true form of Segunda Leona brought about by reuniting both halves. The offensive and defensive aspects are fused into one and amplified greatly!" She said, "Your hole! It's gone!" Stark said, "That's right, the one condition needed to release the full power of this form was for me to feel whole. Meaning the second my son and I reconnected I could've used this whenever I saw fit." Karma said as they transformed into their resurreccions, "Too slow." She said as she lowered her spiritual pressure to the point that they could feel it. It was enough to stop them and force them to the ground, "Let me make one thing painfully clear. If I wanted I could've replaced any of the Espada, but I didn't feel like becoming Aizen's dog. I planned on killing him and taking back Hueco Mundo so I could make it a safe place for my son to live. A place where he didn't have to fear anything because I would be the one who ruled over everything. Even you Barragan." She said coldly before elevating her spiritual pressure, "Now leave before my benevolence wears thin." She said forcing the Espada to run.

Ichigo POV

"OK WHAT WAS THAT?!" I said, "IT WAS LIKE KENPACHI, BUT A MILLION TIMES WORSE!" I said, "Nell doesn't know, Nell never felt that before." Nell said, "Thank you Nell that was very insightful!" I said sarcastically, "You are welcome." Nell said.

Karma POV

"DIE!" an Arrancar shouted as it ran at (y/n) with the intent to kill, "Shut up pest." I said as it brushed my arm and turned to dust, "(y/n) until I tell you otherwise do not touch me." I said as I opened the cell and found it empty, "Where did she go?!" I said, "Aizen." I said coldly as I returned to normal and picked up (y/n). "Well we have time to kill, I'm sorry, but I don't know where they moved Orihime." I said.