Chapter 4

(y/n) POV

It's been about two weeks since Mama's accident. Things have been fairly peaceful, "(y/n) has your mother gotten any better?" Sakura asked, "Yeah!" I said happily, "That's good." She said, suddenly I felt immense pressure and everyone but me passed out, "I finally found you, you bastard! Give my baby back to me now!" a woman said angrily.

I tried to wake Sakura up, but nothing I did worked, "GET OUT HERE AND FACE ME OR I'LL KILL ALL THESE HUMAN CHILDREN!" the woman said, "MAMA!" I cried, "Hugh one's still conscious?" She said, "Wait, you're

I tried to wake Sakura up, but nothing I did worked, "GET OUT HERE AND FACE ME OR I'LL KILL ALL THESE HUMAN CHILDREN!" the woman said, "MAMA!" I cried, "Hugh one's still conscious?" She said, "Wait, you're...(y/n)?" She said in shock, "S-Scary!" I said in fear, "Sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you. It's me, Mama, don't you remember me?" She said as she walked towards me, "STOP!" I cried, suddenly my body felt strange and my clothes had changed. "That's a shihakusho!" She said as I looked to my side and found a sword lying on the floor.

"A zanpakuto?" She said, "It would seem that you take after your father, but I sense that you're more like me

"A zanpakuto?" She said, "It would seem that you take after your father, but I sense that you're more like me." She said, "So this is what was causing such immense spiritual pressure. I knew there was something special about you kiddo." another woman said, suddenly I was on my back looking up at the ceiling, "There now that you're back in your body your Mom won't worry. As for us Yoruichi, we have a hollow to deal with." a man said, "It would seem so." Yoruichi said as I sat up, "Soul reapers, my name is Karma Velonica, I will be the one who kills you both." Karma said as she appeared behind me and picked me up, "Sleep now, sweetheart." She said, suddenly I passed out.

Yoruichi POV

"I finally found my child after he was stolen from me! I will not be separated from him again!" Karma said as she held (y/n) close before she vanished. Kisuke and I followed after her high above the city, "Everything will be alright my love." She said as she petted (y/n)'s hair, "If you will not leave me and my son be then I shall show you both how outclassed you truly are." She said as she drew her zanpakuto, "Espada Danzante de Fuego y Relámpago!" She said as a tornado of fire and lightning surrounded her and once it cleared she had transformed.

" She said as she drew her zanpakuto, "Espada Danzante de Fuego y Relámpago!" She said as a tornado of fire and lightning surrounded her and once it cleared she had transformed

She reverted her left arm from a blade to a normal arm with small blades protruding from her wrist and caught (y/n). She raised her right arm and slashed downwards, "Llama de la Luna." She said as a wave of black flames flew towards us. We dodged and gave Karma the opportunity to open a Garganta, "YORUICHI!" Ichigo shouted as he flew towards us, "I told you I will not be separated from my child again." She said as the Garganta began to close, "(Y/N)!" Ichigo shouted as he tried to reach (y/n) but he was too slow. "Who was that?! Why did she take (y/n)?!" He asked angrily, "Her name is Karma, and apparently, she is his mother." I said, "Orihime won't like this." He said, "This is my fault, if I wouldn't have let her transform then maybe you could've rescued (y/n)." I said, "We'll get him back. And that's a promise." He said.