Chapter 9

Karma POV

"And that's why Mama's always right no matter what." I said, "Otay!" (y/n) said happily, "Karma." a man said coldly striking fear deep into my being, "U-Ul-Ulquiorra!" I said in terror as I held (y/n) close, "You are a hard woman to find, however, I see you have found a prisoner so I will allow your ignoring your summons." he said, "Y-Yes, I found him wandering about Hueco Mundo and captured him." I lied, "Take him to a cell." he said, "I will, however, a child his age shouldn't be left alone. Where is the other prisoner being held? I will let her deal with him and his incessant crying." I lied, he looked at me for a bit making me worry that he caught on to my lie, "She was moved to the great cell this morning. You would have known this if you attended the meeting as you were supposed to." he said, "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir." I said before walking away.

"And here we are! I knew that Ulquiorra would tell me what I wanted to know." I said as I opened the door, "(y/n)?" Orihime said with tear-filled eyes, "Go on go to her, sweetie." I said as I sat (y/n) down, "MAMA!"(y/n) cried as he ran to her and hugged her and cried. 'I'm glad that he's so happy, but I can't help but feel jealous that he treats me so differently than her.' I thought, suddenly I felt an overwhelming aura emanating from behind me, and before I knew it I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, "Did you really think I would let you get away with blatantly lying to me as you did?" Ulquiorra said coldly, "I've been following the two of you because I had a feeling that this is what you were up to." he said, "R-Resurrection!" I said as my spiritual pressure exploded, "Segunda Leona." I said, "I know it's useless holding back against you even a little!" I said as I charged a Cero Oscuras and blasted him outside Las Noches, "STAY HERE!" I shouted as I flew after him, "Resurrección: Segunda Etapa." Ulquiorra said as he knocked my attack away allowing me to stab him, "Tell me Karma. Where did you find your "heart"?" he asked, "My heart?" I said, "Tell me where to find it and I will make your death as painless as possible." he said, "A heart isn't something you can just find or take!" I said as I cut him, "A HEART IS SOMETHING WE ALL HAVE!" I shouted, "IT'S FRAGILE! IT CAN BREAK SO EASILY  AND SATTER FAR MORE EASILY THAN GLASS!" I shouted as I repeatedly cut him, "But it can also be as strong as steel. And more often than not it's found in someone else." I said as I ran him through, "For me. My heart, my love, I willingly gave it all to my son, the boy you mistook as my prisoner. He is my everything and not even that bastard Aizen will be able to take him from me." I said as I cut his arms, legs, and tail off. "Rest in peace." I said as I turned my back to him, "I see now. I can rip you to shreds over and over again, but I will not find your heart. I will not be able to hold it in my hands." he said as he ran his hand through my chest in the exact spot his hollow is causing me to vomit blood, suddenly he ripped my left arm off, "Perhaps with this, I'll be able to find your heart." he said as tears fell from my eyes, '(y/n).' I thought, "(Y/N)!" I cried as I stabbed both myself and Ulquiorra forcing him to release me allowing me to fly back to my son. I skidded to a bloody halt across the floor finally stopping at the entrance of Orihime's cell, "KARMA!" (y/n) shouted worriedly as he ran to my side and took my hand, "Hey don't you dare cry. I know it looks bad, but your mom's a hell of a lot tougher than you know." I said with a forced smile, "Karma! No die!" he demanded, "I'm not gonna die, sweetie. I said as I vomited more blood, suddenly I felt strange, all of my pain vanished, I couldn't feel my body, and it felt as though my spirit energy was being absorbed by (y/n), "So that's what you're doing. Can't go without your mother for even a second." I said weakly, "Alright then. I'll be apart of you, I'll live on in your soul forever." I said as I let (y/n) absorb me into his soul.

"Hello. It's so very nice to finally meet you. I am Towa, I hope we can both work together to make (y/n) as strong as possible." Towa said.

(y/n) POV

"You are the one who bears her heart. I shall take it from you." Ulquiorra said, "Karma?" I said as I sat in a pool of Karma's blood, "Give back!" I demanded as I looked at her arm, "GIVE BACK!" I demanded as I cut his arm off and took back Karma's arm, suddenly it vanished, and my sword began to glow and transform.

" Ulquiorra said, "Karma?" I said as I sat in a pool of Karma's blood, "Give back!" I demanded as I looked at her arm, "GIVE BACK!" I demanded as I cut his arm off and took back Karma's arm, suddenly it vanished, and my sword began to glow and tra...

"I see, you're more like us than I first thought." he said as my hollow mask formed on me and bone-like armor formed on my hands, legs, arms, and torso, "DIE!" I cried as I slashed at him, but he dodged each of my attacks, "Perhaps when you grow up you will be a challenge, that is if you survive." he said as he bit his finger and fired his Gran Ray Cero at me. "(Y/N)!" Mama cried.