Chapter 5

Karma POV

"Welcome to your new home, my love." I said, "I found this place when I was pregnant with you and I made all of the supplies for you myself. It was hard work, but it was worth every second of effort since you were the first child to be born of a hollow." I said, "Now I know you've probably grown out of all of this since it's meant for an infant, but it's going to have to do for now." I said as I put (y/n) in his crib, "I'm so happy to have you back my darling." I said, "So this is where you've been hiding. Ulquiorra has been looking for you Karma." a woman said from behind me, "H-HARRIBEL!" I said as I turned to face her while blocking her from getting to (y/n), "So this is the child you told me about." She said as she walked past me, "P-Please don't hurt him." I said, "Now why would I do that? He's more like us than anything." She said, "He's half Soul Reaper." I said, "I see, and you're afraid that Lord Aizen will have him killed because of this, or are you afraid that the other Espada will kill him?" She asked, "Yes, but I'm also afraid that because he's half Hollow, the Soul Society will hunt him down and kill him." I said, "I see, well I'll talk to Lord Aizen and see if he will allow him to live with us." She said before she left, "Oh and I'll tell Ulquiorra that I couldn't find you." She said as she left.

(y/n) POV

"Hello there little one." a woman said I tried to back away in fear, but there was nowhere to go, "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you. All I want to do is talk." She said as she walked into the light.

" She said as she walked into the light

"Hello, my name is Towa. It is very nice to finally meet you (y/n)." Towa said sweetly, "Pretty." I said, "Well aren't you sweet." She said, "We're currently in your soul. This is where I was born and where I live." She said, "When you forced yourself to become a Soul Reaper in a fit of fear you brought me into existence." She said, "There's an Espada near you, the second you return to the real world I want you to activate your Shikai and prepare for a fight." She said, "However there is something unique about your Shikai." She said.

I woke up in some weird stone crib, "Oh you're awake. I didn't mean to impose my spiritual pressure on you that much." Karma said, "DESTROY THEM! TOWA!" I shouted as I transformed and my sword transformed along with me. My sword transformed into its Shikai.

 My sword transformed into its Shikai

"Oh wow! So advanced for your age. Good job honey." She said sweetly as I slashed at her, "Now honey settle down before you hurt yourself." She said as she dodged my attacks, "I said settle down." She said as she caught my blade, "Before Lord Aizen came here I was the most powerful natural Espada and to this day I still serve directly to Espada number four, Ulquiorra Cifer." She said, "WHAT'S THIS?! A SOUL REAPER? AND IT'S A CHILD AT THAT!" a monster said as I glared at me.

" She said, "WHAT'S THIS?! A SOUL REAPER? AND IT'S A CHILD AT THAT!" a monster said as I glared at me

"I think I'll make it a snack!" It said as it rushed at me, "I'll kill you." Karma said coldly as she grabbed the monster by the throat, "Know your place. You are a lowly Vasto Lorde and while you can intimidate most hollows, I am not one of them. I am far above you, I am an Espada." Karma said coldly as she carried the monster outside, "Get out of my home. Get away from my son. And get out of my sight." She said as she drew her sword slightly and cut her finger, "Gran Rey Cero." She said as she shot the monster in the face with an enormous blast of energy, "S-Scary!" I said in fear, "There there, the mean old hollow is dead now. Mama made sure he couldn't hurt anyone ever again." She said sweetly as she picked me up, "Now how about some dinner. I've been dying to try this human food." She said.

Orihime POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE?!" I said angrily, "An Arrancar appeared and took him, we're not sure why." Ichigo said, "M-My baby is gone." I said as I fell to my knees and cried, "We'll get him back Orihime. I promise." He said as he comforted me.