8

Grace's POV

"Good Morning Grace, Today is Tuesday, August 29th. The weather today is 87 degrees." Friday announced as I woke up. Today is my first day of school. I got out of bed and went straight to my closet. I threw on a pair of underwear and a bra. I went to my shirts and picked out a white long sleeve shirt and a black skirt. I picked a pair of white shoes to go with it. I put everything on and did my hair. I had natural wavy brown hair. I decided to leave it natural but I put a little product in it to make it stay. I did very light makeup. Only a little mascara and a light pink lipgloss. I smiled at myself in the mirror.

I walked into the living room where Pepper, my dad, Rhodey, Happy, and Vison all were.

"What are all of you doing out here?" They turned around and looked at me.

"Your father told us today was an important day" Vision answered and then I was blinded by a flash.

"First day of school picture, check" Pepper said and I smiled at her. "I love that outfit" I did a spin.

"Thank you."

"It's too revealing, go change" Dad told me and Pepper smacked him.

"It's fine. It covers everything"

"Not her legs." I smacked dad this time. "Okay, fine. You look beautiful sweetheart." He kissed my forehead.

"Thanks dad." I grabbed an apple from the kitchen. "happy you ready to go?"

"I'm not taking you"

"I am" Dad said. "And you get to pick the car" I smiled. Making an entrance on the first day of school, check.

"Let's go then." We walked to the garage and I chose the keys to the red Audi R8 e-tron. (iron man 3)

"Yes! I was hoping you'd pick this one" I laughed at him and got in the car.

He drove off. I watched as the compound got smaller. Today is the start of my new life. One I have to live without Steve and Nat.

"You are thinking about them right?" I looked at my dad.

"I can't help it."

"I miss them too you know. But with everything that happened, I just can't right now"

"I get it dad. I don't blame you." He smiled at me.

"I love you"

"I love you too" We got to the school.

"Here's some money for lunch." He handed me a one hundred dollar bill.

"Dad" He smiled.

"I'm only kidding." He pulled a twenty out. "here" I took it.

"Thank you" I kissed his cheek. I opened the door and noticed everyone was looking at me.

"Bye Gracie"

"Bye Dad" I closed the door and he drove off. I walked into the school, with everyone still looking at me. I went to the front office. "Hi, I'm new. I registered yesterday." The lady at the front desk didn't even looked at me.

"last name?"

"Stark" She looked up.

"Oh Ms. Stark, Principal Morita is very excited you chose to attend Midtown Tech." I smiled. "Here is your locker assignment, and your class schedule."

"Thank you"

"And Liz here, will give you a tour and be your buddy for the day to show you around." I looked to my left.