41

Peter's POV

"Hey man, are you sure you're good?" I asked Ned as I walked out of the hotel. We are leaving Venice today for our next stop.

"Oh, dude, I'm fine."

"Okay. Nice" I was worried the dart Mr. Fury shot him with would hurt him.

"Don't worry. Getting tranq'd in the neck by Nick Fury, probably the coolest thing to ever happen to me."

"It's not as fun the second time" Grace came over and whispered to us. She walked over to stand with MJ.

"She scares me sometimes" I smiled at Ned.

"Yeah. But I love that about her" The two of us smiled. "Anyways, I'm just happy I don't have to go to Prague."

"Good news. We're going to Prague" I looked at Mr. Harrington and than at Grace. She shrugged her shoulders

The whole class questioned him.

"Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell."

"All I heard was crying." We all laughed and then Mr. Harrington walked away. We followed him.

"Look at our upgraded ride" The class started talking as a very fancy bus came into view.

"Look who the driver is" Grace whispered to me and I saw Dimitri.

"Peter, what? What's going on?"

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation."

"Another thing you'll get use too" Grace said. "Why do you think he's had to tranq'd me twice" She walked up to stand next to MJ

"Scary" Ned whispered.

"I loved when she would tell stories about her and growing up with the avengers."

"You really miss her huh?" I nodded.

"She's the love of my life"

"Then start working on a new plan. Win her back in Prague" I smiled at my best friend. I would do whatever it took to win her back.

Grace's POV

As we loaded onto the bus, I sat behind MJ and Brad. He has been hitting on me the entire trip and i did not want to sit next to him. Lucky for me, MJ is the best and asked to sit next to him. I think she might have a thing for him.

I sat a few seats in front of Peter's seat, next to where MJ and Brad were sitting. I was just staring at him. I saw him reach down and I guessed that he pulled the glasses out.

I noticed him put them on and smiled. I got out of my seat and went over to him.

"Hey, this seat taken?" He shook his head.

"Did Mr. Stark really leave these for me?" I nodded my head.

"Have you read the card yet?" He shook his head. He picked it up.

"For the next Tony Stark. I trust you. Say Edith" I heard Edith start talking.

"Hello Peter. I am Edith. Tony Stark's augmented-reality security and defense system."

"So he made you for me?"

"No. But you have access to all of Tony's protocols. Would you like to see what I can do?"

"yes."

"Edith stands for, "Even dead I'm the hero" Dad loved his acronyms. "Tony loved his acronyms" Edith said and I smiled.