21

No One's POV

The weeks following the Stark's return to New York were amazing.

After Grace and Peter confessed their love, they have been almost inseparable, much to Tony's dislike. He was happy his daughter was happy but he didn't love when he'd walk into the living room of the compound and see his daughter kissing her boyfriend.

The past few weeks have been amazing for the Starks, and with the annual Christmas party is coming, things are about to be crazy for them.

Grace's POV

"Last day of school before Christmas Break!" Ned yelled in my ear which resulted in me dropping my books. "Sorry"

"It's okay Ned" I laughed.

"Have you seen Peter?" Ned looked around and i shook my head.

"No. I think he said he was picking up Aunt May's gift before school."

"So what did you get Peter?" Ned asked leaning against my locker.

"You can't tell him" Ned crossed his heart. "I made him some suit upgrades. Just some new things like glow in the dark webs, better night vision, he'll have a camera in the eyes of his suit so if he needs to take pictures of any bad guys"

"That's cool"

"I know." I closed my locker and Ned and I walked to out first class of the day. "So did Peter give you your invite?"

"For the Christmas party?" I nodded. "Yes and i am so excited to go"

''I'm so excited for you guys to come. The Christmas party is one of my favorite parties that dad throws."

"Is it true that you sing? Peter was talking about it when you got home from the Bahamas"

"It's true. My mother wanted me to have every possible shot in the world to be able to go to college so she signed me up for dance and piano. And with Piano i started to sing."

"Not to mention everything else you can do"

"I've had a lot of opportunities in my live that i am very thankful for."

"Hey" I heard Peter come up behind us.

"Hi" I kissed his cheek and took his hand.

"What were you talking about?"

"The Christmas party" Ned and I both said.

"I am so excited for it. So is May. It's all she's been talking about" I laughed.

"Come on, we have to get to class" I pulled Peter into class and Ned followed us.

*After the School Day*

"Bye Ned. See you tomorrow" I waved goodbye to Ned.

"See you tomorrow"

Peter and I walked to Happy's car. It's become a everyday thing of Peter coming over before he needs to go be Spider-Man.

"Hey Kids" Happy said as we got into the car.

"Hi Happy" Peter and i both said.

"How was school?"

"Boring as ever" I answered.

"That's what you get when you decided to go to High School for a second time" Happy said with his usual sass.

"Happy, i didn't ask for the sass" He just smiled at me.

"By the way, your dad isn't home so he wanted to make sure you knew, doors stay open and clothes stay on" I rolled my eyes.